Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#11 14 years ago

How are the developers of the game doing economically?

Phantomize

Champion of the horde

50 XP

11th December 2005

0 Uploads

156 Posts

0 Threads

#12 14 years ago

I recommend he play WoW

Cap'n Rommel

The Good

50 XP

7th August 2004

0 Uploads

8,766 Posts

0 Threads

#13 14 years ago
This just in: That guy is a loser!

:lol: youre so right

Mr. Matt Advanced Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

357,144 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,704 Posts

781 Threads

#14 14 years ago
Irwin Rommel:lol: youre so right

A loser who's going to be significantly richer than any of us in a very short space of time if he knows what he's doing. And he seems to know what he's doing. As he himself mentioned, it wouldn't be the first time an expensive virtual property has made more money than it cost. He's already earned a 5-digit sum of cash from the game.

Ensign Riles Advanced Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,537 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,480 Posts

1 Threads

#15 14 years ago

Okay, I have been playing for two hours and have made a profit of ten cents selling sweat. You can't imagine how humbling it is begging the people in expensive looking armor (While I am in a hideous orange jumpsuit) to buy my sweat for fractions of a cent. I am, however, a bit lucky in that I found a mentor who gave me some basic items worth a combined $4, hopefully once I can afford some ammo for my rifle I can start making a lot more money hunting. Dung, sweat, and fruit seem to be in low demand right now...

Phantomize

Champion of the horde

50 XP

11th December 2005

0 Uploads

156 Posts

0 Threads

#16 14 years ago

RL (real life) is so much better. Games were made to appeal to the hearing and visual senses. RL appeals to "touch" as well as visual and hearing.

Reality provides you with the best graphics card and monitor availablel; it has the best textures and details. The most realistic surround sound, to top it off you have real things you can touch and feel ,eg, woman. So why the hell would you want to exist in a game where all the elements are inferior compared to reality?

Ensign Riles Advanced Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,537 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,480 Posts

1 Threads

#17 14 years ago

Maybe because there is just something about creating a new life within a game and having fun, while at the same time having the chance to make some money in the process?

D.Sporky!

God Send Death

50 XP

10th January 2004

0 Uploads

6,981 Posts

0 Threads

#18 14 years ago

That's um...pretty sad actually...

Penguinous

Utterly impervious to reason.

50 XP

9th September 2005

0 Uploads

365 Posts

0 Threads

#19 14 years ago

PhantomizeRL (real life) is so much better. Games were made to appeal to the hearing and visual senses. RL appeals to "touch" as well as visual and hearing.

Reality provides you with the best graphics card and monitor availablel; it has the best textures and details. The most realistic surround sound, to top it off you have real things you can touch and feel ,eg, woman. So why the hell would you want to exist in a game where all the elements are inferior compared to reality?

But I hear RL has no respawn points. What if I get lag out there and die!?

Seriously, if this guy can make more money off it than what he bought it for, you guys have no right to call him a loser.

Phantomize

Champion of the horde

50 XP

11th December 2005

0 Uploads

156 Posts

0 Threads

#20 14 years ago

That's why you try not to die, you go heal up at hospitals.