Ensign Riles Advanced Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,537 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,480 Posts

1 Threads

#21 14 years ago
PenguinousSeriously, if this guy can make more money off it than what he bought it for, you guys have no right to call him a loser.

That's what I'm thinking. It really is no different than buying stocks, neither is really tangible, but one is a heck of a lot more fun. Granted you are much more likely to do well with stocks than playing the game. The creators have to make a profit off of the program, so unless you are relatively lucky or dedicate a lot of time and/or money into it, you are most likely not going to see any returns.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#22 14 years ago

[INDENT]wow that is alooooot of money :eek: [/INDENT]

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#23 14 years ago

LoL, the guy isnt a loser. Its the people who play the game and actually pay to buy virtual stuff. They are the real losers. For all we know this guy might not even play the game. All he has to do is make sure he gets his money. If 500000 players decide to hunt on his virtual property and pay 1$ to do it, then that guy made 400,000$ profit. Just like that.

Winners= Himself Losers= The players (They lost both time and money and as we know, time = money, so they lost money^2)

Ensign Riles Advanced Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,537 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,480 Posts

1 Threads

#24 14 years ago

The people hunting aren't necessarily losers. Yes some of them do it just because they enjoy hunting, but some want the big game the property offers because there is a much larger chance that that big game can win a player a lot of money. Just last night while I was playing someone made the Hall of Fame after hunting and killing a $3000 odd creature....