Post a picture of your school. 29 replies

Please wait...

Rookie Advanced Member

128,030 XP

3rd May 2005

0 Uploads

11,953 Posts

0 Threads

#11 14 years ago

Mkay.

Spoiler: Show
collegesv9.png

That's my college. It's a fairly recent photo, however the construction work on the Fal and Lynher buildings (1 and 2) has just finished. The third building is Mylor, home of the science and sports departments, 4 is Tresillian (History, Geography - also where I take my exams =/), 5 is Allen (basically just an admin building with a few HE rooms. They have a nice coffee bar in there as well), but I spend 90% of my time in building 6 (Kenwyn), where the Maths, Computing and Photography departments are based. The other 10% of my weekly schedule is based in the Helford building (English and Foreign Languages), that triangle-shaped structure near the student car park. (7)

Just over the road is a retail park (including PC World...shudder) and opposite that (underneath the Google Earth navigation controls) is Treliske Hospital, where I catch the bus home every Monday.




Jill

Idiot Action-Adventure Girl

50 XP

7th July 2006

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#12 14 years ago

Here is my HS

Spoiler: Show
escambiahsxe3.jpg



Danny Files Administrator

Former - FileFront Network Administrator

102 XP

10th September 2002

39 Uploads

1,446 Posts

0 Threads

#13 14 years ago

My Primary School (about 12 years ago)

Spoiler: Show
stjosephsaylesham.jpg

My Secondary School (about 4 years ago)

Spoiler: Show
stedmundsdover.JPG

University that i'm at now.

Spoiler: Show
cantchristchurchuni.jpg



Dr.Giz

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

17th November 2006

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#14 14 years ago

Heres mine =D It's a bunny's hole (Shite censored =D)

Spoiler: Show
westbury_picF0011.jpg westbury_picF0038.jpg westbury_picF0041.jpg westbury_picF0040.jpg

NO ENTRY (Errm... it's sort of the main entrance..) =D




super6-4

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

960 Posts

0 Threads

#15 14 years ago

my old high school back in NY kellenberg memorial H.S.




Teqila

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

28th June 2006

0 Uploads

427 Posts

0 Threads

#16 14 years ago

Where I go now. benhill.jpg

Where I'm going next year. gaither.jpg




Lukeh

Yay for cotton mouth!

50 XP

10th March 2006

0 Uploads

429 Posts

0 Threads

#17 14 years ago

mvc009ssx9.jpg

Its being torn down next year :(




Reno

The professional.

50 XP

21st March 2006

0 Uploads

1,312 Posts

0 Threads

#18 14 years ago

untitled1bk3.jpg




Reno

The professional.

50 XP

21st March 2006

0 Uploads

1,312 Posts

0 Threads

#19 14 years ago

Good old Lamar. There are a few buildings at the very base of the picture that aren't part of the campus. And of course the refinery at the top isn't part of the campus either.

untitled1bk3.jpg




Scientist Dr. Professor

The Old Man

50 XP

4th September 2004

0 Uploads

22,336 Posts

0 Threads

#20 14 years ago

schoolps3.jpg

It wasn't quite finished when the satellite took the picture.