Julian 33

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

23rd March 2002

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I have just downloaded and installed the new version of the plugin system, but when I load the game I find that there are no Bridges listed in the bridges list, and also that no maps are available other than Deep Space. Has anyone else had this problem?

Kareeser

Admiral I.I.Winters

50 XP

25th June 2002

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

I had that problem as well, but it's probably just because you have no ships installed. I asked around.

Now, on to my problem... I installed a ship, did everything it asked me to do, and it still doesn't work!

GAH! It's pissing me off, :P

Blackrook32 Game Admin

BCFiles Site Administrator

4,741 XP

5th April 2002

56 Uploads

444 Posts

1 Threads

#3 16 years ago

You guys will need the latest Foundation progrem 20020530b and the latest BC Mod packer 3.1

"Fortune favors the Bold..."

Julian 33

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

23rd March 2002

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

After having the problem, I decided to completely reinstall Bridge Commander. I then installed the latest version of foundation plugin (v20020530b), and then installed the latest version of BC Mod Packager (v4.0b). I had the same problem as I when i used the earlier version of BC Mod packager. The game loads fine, and all of the stock ships appear, but no Brigge is selectable from the bridge menu, not even the stock Galaxy and Sovereign bridges, and the same problem occurs in the maps window, none of the stock maps show except for deep space. Also, when I try to add an ew ship (I tried the borg sphere), and even added it using mod packager, it did not appear. The same applies to the Akira bridge. When I pasted the previous version of Foundation over the new one, and added ships using the old method (putting it into plugins/custom, then using "import" statements), the game worked fine, so I think it is something wrong with foundation.

starforce2

BCfiles Site Admin

50 XP

4th June 2002

0 Uploads

941 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

modpacker 4.0 is now on BCfiles. There is a link to an online help file that displace lots of screenshots telling you how to use it. The link is also in the links section under mods and in the news threads.