Covin Narcissus

Love is all.

50 XP

29th July 2003

0 Uploads

2,735 Posts

0 Threads

#32 14 years ago
OMIxMONKare you happy where you are in life right now??

To be completely honest, I'm not sure if I'm happy with my life right now. I'm out of school, I did well on all my final exams, I have a job, I'm doing a sport over the summer, I have lots of friends, the 6th Harry Potter book is coming out in only a month and a half, and I'm the unofficial spokes-person for a comic book.

I should be pretty happy, right? But there's always this angst that keeps me from being completely happy.

I heard once that there's always those counter emotions that keep people sane, y'know? Like... you can never be completely happy because you'll have counter-emotions that will keep you neutral, just like how you can never be completely sad.

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,698 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,172 Posts

6 Threads

#33 14 years ago

I'm... contented with where I am at the moment. I wouldn't want to stay here forever though.

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#34 14 years ago

Couldn't be happier. Everyone stays away from me and I am making high honor roll. The only thing that I don't like is I will be taking driver's education soon, and I hate the thought of learning to drive. I'd prefer not to take part in the slow process of killing ourselves.

sound_x

Im Rick James, bitch!

50 XP

15th May 2005

0 Uploads

128 Posts

0 Threads

#35 14 years ago

Perfect.Great family, stupid brother, fine ass girlfriendnaughty.gif