NoOb_KiLlEr!@#$%^&*

I PwN3D YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 XP

19th August 2005

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

do you cook :confused: if you do then what :confused: \ even if you microwave:micro: or dont even cook at all post:feedback:

KC

Kakorrhaphiophobic

50 XP

10th July 2005

0 Uploads

635 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

I cook nothing at all, as i'm horrible at it (though I do enjoy it at times). I think every time i've tried to make something, even from a mix, i've ALWAYS screwed it up. Like that one time when I hit the wrong button on the mixer, turning it on to full speed in a sec, and splattered batter all over the kitchen.... >

COUNTER STRIKE FREAK

HoVVz t3H []DVV|\|GĂȘ?

50 XP

30th August 2005

0 Uploads

52 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

yeah i make HotPockets....and Sandwhiches ::lol: yeah and Burger King :-D

-Ghost-

Phantom of the Forums

50 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

19,146 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Uh...I've made cookies, cakes, brownies, etc before, as well as Macaroni, pasta, grilled cheese, rolls, and a bunch of other stuff. My mom taught me how to cook pretty early on. I'm a good cook, I'm just too lazy to really make anything besides grilled cheese or pasta. :p

NoOb_KiLlEr!@#$%^&*

50 XP

19th August 2005

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago
COUNTER STRIKE FREAKyeah i make HotPockets....and Sandwhiches ::lol: yeah and Burger King :-D[/QUOTE] you cant make burgerking unles u work teh [QUOTE=-Ghost-]Uh...I've made cookies, cakes, brownies, etc before, as well as Macaroni, pasta, grilled cheese, rolls, and a bunch of other stuff. My mom taught me how to cook pretty early on. I'm a good cook, I'm just too lazy to really make anything besides grilled cheese or pasta. :p

ye my grandma taught me how to cook i cook everything nice to know that other peplo know how to cook with out a microwave cause this is what hapens food-smiley-018.gif

NoOb_KiLlEr!@#$%^&*

50 XP

19th August 2005

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago
-Ghost-Uh...I've made cookies, cakes, brownies, etc before, as well as Macaroni, pasta, grilled cheese, rolls, and a bunch of other stuff. My mom taught me how to cook pretty early on. I'm a good cook, I'm just too lazy to really make anything besides grilled cheese or pasta. :p

ye my grandma taught me how to cook i cook everything nice to know that other peplo know how to cook with out a microwave cause this is what hapens :micro:

Flatline_Construct

Tri.Optimum Corporate.Network

50 XP

13th July 2005

0 Uploads

535 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

[color=DarkGreen]I can make vannilla and cookie dough iceceam (2 separate flavours), cook loads of pasta dishes, fry and egg, make soup, cook all kinds of meats um i dunno, generally i'm lazy and will have instant meals that my mum buys, but i'll cook stuff i like too, my favs are pasta carbonara, and steak n chips amongst others... cooking is fun!! i wanna learn cake baking properly and learn how to make a cheesecake, cos cheesecake rule[/color]

NoOb_KiLlEr!@#$%^&*

50 XP

19th August 2005

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

ya go cheesecake it ruls

Deimos

Pierce the Heavens

50 XP

27th January 2003

0 Uploads

9,197 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

I can cook any type of meal if I have the directions handy. :)

Pethegreat VIP Member

Lord of the Peach

70 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

20,892 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

I can cook: Anything premade Pizza Mixes(cake mix) pancakes waffles bacon sausage anything with directions