Questions and Answers 7 replies

Please wait...

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,303 XP

15th December 2002

85 Uploads

22,518 Posts

1,747 Threads

#1 2 years ago

New thread idea...

Rules are simple, I ask a question, and the next person to reply MUST answer that question, then propose a question of their own...

...the next poster then HAS to answer to be able to post their own question, and so-on and so-forth.

I'll start with the following question:

Q. Have you ever faked an illness to get a day off work, if so, what was the illness and why.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,593 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,746 Posts

1,754 Threads

#2 2 years ago

A: No, unfortunately I've never had a fake sick day.  I'm actually sick right now and fucking miserable because I can barely get out of bed or walk a straight line.

Q: Sort of a corollary question, but has anyone here ever gotten so pissed (drunk) the night before a morning shift that was only a few hours long but felt like 12 but no one noticed because you had a Gatorade and a coffee before the shift?

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,365 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,147 Posts

5 Threads

#3 2 years ago

A: I haven't. Clearly someone here has :p

Q: What would you do if your basic living was guaranteed and you never had to work again?

Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago

A: I would likely not work again, unless I felt like a change of pace or meeting new people was in order. Boredom is a terrible thing.

Q: What would you kill for?

Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,365 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,147 Posts

5 Threads

#5 2 years ago

A: Depends on the risk of getting caught. Things where I was more likely to get caught there'd have to be a greater payoff. Generally, any situation where someone's making themselves more bother to work with than to kill are situations where I'd kill someone. If someone represented a significant legal threat to me in some sense is the most obvious example of where I might take the risk.

Q: What wouldn't you compromise on?

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#6 2 years ago

A: I would not compromise on morality. Or atleast I hope so. I can't imagen condoning things such as fysical violence as means of revenge or punishment, the death penalty or such basic things as not trying to see things from different perspectives and giving people the same respect they give me. 

(As for faking sickniss, I did that once when I was a teenager and worked in a restaurant. I would almost always trade shifts with my collegues, work extra if they called me in but the one time that I requested some days off neither the scedule planner or any colleagues were able or willing to help out.  So I went on holiday with my dad and brother for a few days and the one day that I had to work I called in sick and said I must have had some bad food. As with the above, I really do help people out whenever I can but if people do not return that I won't accept it. 

Q: Whch foreign country that you have been to did you enjoy the most?

Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,819 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,218 Posts

4 Threads

#7 2 years ago

A: Texas.

Texas is a country.

Q: What is the most useful skill you've learned so far (can be anything from survival and cooking to social skills and hobby)?

qjyUJrq.png

Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#8 2 years ago

A: Failure/loss. I now believe that everything in life is a lesson, a test, or both. Q: What the fuck, Blizz?

Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg