LordsOfKobol

Polytheistic God

50 XP

23rd October 2005

0 Uploads

152 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

Ugh, I hate snow with a passion, It's far too annoying to even be considered "fun".

You obviously don't have to shovel it...It's evil...It's annoying...ugh, no explination, shovel it and you will see.

It makes driving unbarably dangerous, I can't imagine how it is in Europe, I don't know if it's Europe in general or just France but they are insane! Driving is like a savage war, innocent women and children are slaughtered in the streets as the people wait impatiently at stop signs and whatnot like the plauge is following them...

I'm a very cautious person, usually stopping for people to cross the road ect...but the roads get icy, and you can't stop, and I worry that they are going to walk out...ugh...

I Hate the snow...it's beautiful, yes, but only for about 2 hours, then it's black and nasty melting on the side of the road, thanks to snow plows...

Best thing about the snow is it's reason for a fire...

Pethegreat Advanced Member

Lord of the Peach

70 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

20,892 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

I love it. We got about 2 inches over the past 3 days, the first snow acculmation of the year.

Last year we had around 3 feet no days off though.

We had fun yesterday with it though. Was snowing since mid-day wensday. Had about 1.5 inches on the ground and some on the roads. Got on I-79(north south road in western PA) drove north. The winds were about 35mph which kicked up alot of snow. The snow go blown across the road and compacted. Over 50 some miles we saw about 15 accidents. Then we got on I-80(east west road from new york city to the west coast. That road is in the snow belt where you can get a foot of lake effect snow overnight. Had about 5 near white outs with snow on the road.

And to think my mom won't let me drive in this stuff when she learned to dive in it. They lived about 50 miles south of lake erie in the snow belt.

Snow=good

Flatline_Construct

Tri.Optimum Corporate.Network

50 XP

12th July 2005

0 Uploads

535 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

[COLOR=DarkGreen]doesn't snow much down here anymore, if it does it doesn't settle. you should be happy you get snow, I don't remember the last time there was enough snow for me to go out and have fun in, make the most of it before we're all living in boats cos the ice caps melted.[/COLOR]