Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#1 2 years ago

I'm looking for stuff akin to Criken2, Jerma985, SeaNanners and that bunch. I'd also enjoy some War Thunder video recommendations in particular if you've got any. I used to enjoy Krebs for that, but he doesn't upload often. Tell you who's great, though: Magz.

Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#2 2 years ago

I don't know if you know the people from what I call the wider Polaris circle (since you mentioned Criken already), like JesseCox (and don't know if he'd exactly fit what you're looking for - long... long let's plays of primarily RPGs), Cryaotic, Strippin, Dodger, etc. I'll assume you know all of the "Machinima sphere" (Sark, Hutch, ChilledChaos, ZeRoyalViking, and so on). You've given rather little information as to who or what "and so on" is, so I don't know how man people you already know. Sargon of Akkad has a gaming channel as well, but doesn't do a lot with it.

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog

Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#3 2 years ago

I'll check out the other Nannersphere and Polaris people; I liked their chemistry together. I'll watch almost any subject that's presented in an interesting manner with a minimum of "randomness" or screaming face cams. I'm hoping for something more restrained. I've enjoyed hickok45, potholer, TotalBiscuit, VideoGamerTV, Criken2, Magz, Krebs, CuteFuzzyWeasel, Accursed Farms, Teo, SorcererDave and BYZE.

Whenever possible, gaming videos without the culture. I've been down that road; you accidentally watch one linked video while you're signed in and your recommendations go straight to Hell.

NeoRanger

The Curse of Snake

50 XP

29th August 2004

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago

+ 1 for Jesse Cox. I don't watch all of his material, but he has some genuinely hilarious LPs. Search for "Jesse Cox The Ship"; a few videos in that series had me crying with laughter.

Also, the RPGminx. I've had some good times watching her LPs as well.

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,723 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

793 Posts

9 Threads

#5 2 years ago
Spoiler: Show

GateCrusher420 VIP Member

What is this place?

71,255 XP

17th February 2007

0 Uploads

6,233 Posts

1 Threads

#6 2 years ago

My List:

ZeRoyalViking Vanoss H20Delirious Ohmwrecker BasicallyIDoWrk SMii7Y Mini Ladd AzzyTheMLGPro ChaBoyHD jacksepticeye DaithiDeNogla I Am Wildcat Funhaus Achievement Hunter (and LetsPlay) Terroriser Hutch

All the people Vanoss plays with are great (some are listed here).

Note: I spend too much time on YouTube...

"NeoRanger"+ 1 for Jesse Cox. I don't watch all of his material, but he has some genuinely hilarious LPs. Search for "Jesse Cox The Ship"; a few videos in that series had me crying with laughter.

Also, the RPGminx. I've had some good times watching her LPs as well.

His "Game Dev Tycoon" play through was hilarious.  

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

266,992 XP

15th December 2002

36 Uploads

22,448 Posts

1,693 Threads

#7 2 years ago

My favourite YouTube channels are;

Ashens - Crazy British guy who reviews tat and old retro tech.

BrainScratchComms - I like these guys, they do commentaries of a lot of Sega stuff, as well as other good games.

Danoct1 - Interesting channel about old computer viruses.

JackOnTheGoShow - If you like food, then, this channel will make you hungry.

LinusTechTips - Blah blah Linus blah blah

PortsCenter - Really good, under-rated channel about video game ports.

Tales of Taylor - Some guy who dives dumpsters and finds lots of cool shit.

NerdCubed - He's the Nerdwho? The Nerdcubed. Funny person, plays games, etc.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,744 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,216 Posts

2 Threads

#8 2 years ago

H3H3 Productions, Filthy Frank, I Hate Everything and GradeAunderA all the way.

JonTronShow has some pretty hilarious stuff on bootleg videogames from them ole times.

qjyUJrq.png

Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#9 2 years ago

I just wanted to thank all of you for...most of those submissions. Good stuff, very good. My subscriptions list just got substantially fatter.

Aeia

Live with honor, die for justice!

90 XP

3rd May 2016

0 Uploads

181 Posts

1 Threads

#10 2 years ago

CollegeHumor

It has several sub-genres within it. Massive channel loaded with pov comics, video game comedies, some (harmless) racist comedies and a lot of other stuff.