Von II

aka noobst3R

50 XP

16th June 2008

0 Uploads

4,339 Posts

0 Threads

#171 9 years ago
Datarock;5266552How long were you at the cremation exactly? Because as far as I know, it takes a good few hours to burn a human carcass? Unless I'm mistaken.

I didn't attend the ceremony, but it started at 2pm, and they were spreading the ashes about 1 hour later. I just waited for the people to leave, and then i went to what remained of him.

Miss Serphilia

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

3rd March 2010

0 Uploads

329 Posts

0 Threads

#172 9 years ago

I didn't know you sovereign002. But non the less, you get my respect. Rest in Peace.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#173 9 years ago

wanna get paid each month to take a few surveys on my site i need people to fill out a few surveys and im paying for each one filled out beacuse im selling this information to companys its a part of my online buisness im in partnership with. Make Money Online With Paid Surveys | Free Cash at CashCrate! Also i am not a virus/bot, and will be happy to answear any questions, i can not post this in real fourms as it is aginst the rules.

Anson992

Master Jedi

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

10,598 Posts

0 Threads

#174 9 years ago

Wow.... I know I'm really late since I barely visit the forum anymore. Sovereign002 was a great forum friend of mine, him and Sovereign001. I still have rep from both of them in my UserCP. :(

Wow.... I seriously can't get over this. He was always a really cheery guy. Cheered me up on many occasions as well. Damn I'm going to miss him. Filefront just lost a great member.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#175 9 years ago

Didn't know about this until I saw why a mod was dedicated to him.

Suicides a horrible truth to have to face. Whats harder is to understand why they did it.

My best friends brother commited suicide in 2007, and it was an almost impossible thing to overcome for him.

However, you need to understand that whatever drove them to such radical means is to an end and Sovereign is now at rest. I wish his family all the best in the time of grief. :(

Acid x

Dot Com

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th June 2000

0 Uploads

6,116 Posts

0 Threads

#176 9 years ago
Red Rebel;5266558I was once outside a building where they were cremating someone, and the smell was HORRIBLE. Honestly one of the worst smells I've ever smelled, and created a LOT of smoke. So yeah... I doubt the cremated him right then.

Like cooking hotdogs?

dinosaurJR

50 XP

14th March 2006

0 Uploads

8,116 Posts

0 Threads

#177 9 years ago

Is this really the place to be discussing this? Hotdogs? Really?

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

566,889 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,198 Posts

1,338 Threads

#178 9 years ago

R.I.P Sed.

This thread will be closed and left on the forums as a small memorial.

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...