srs bsns, 2012 edition 12 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 6 years ago

So I went back to the doc, after 3 of them told me it was "probably nothing", because my bathroom habits have changed, and that's usually a Bad Sign (tm). SO yeah, I opted for a CT, I'll know when the appointment is sometime tomorrow. If that comes back negative, it's off to the gastroenterologist.

Their current thinking is an Irritable Bowel disease, but we all want to rule out cancer, as it can also cause bowel changes if it's colon cancer, or cancer of the intestines.

So here's to it not being cancer! :beer:

Irritable bowel I can live with. Hurts a bit, poop is weird. Cancer would just fuck everything up. Chemo is at least 6 months. School would probably continue, but I wouldn't be able to go to Belize, which is what I've been looking forward to for months.

Anyway, thanks for listening and stuff.

Totes

Misanthrope

92,890 XP

7th January 2011

0 Uploads

8,664 Posts

0 Threads

#2 6 years ago

Weird poop is weird.

No but seriously, I hope you're alright. Cancer would suck. :(

Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,819 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,218 Posts

4 Threads

#3 6 years ago

Take care of your ass. Only thing I can say. I'm glad you're visiting a bunch of different doctors; my father went to a doctor for his never ending cold and back pain, they told him it was just a little stronger cold and that he should quit smoking. He did quit, nothing happened. a few months after, it turned out he had cancer.

Had he got himself better checked before, he would probably had been alive by now... Or at least have the opportunity to see me grow up a bit more.

So yes, pardner, hope it turns out alright... May Óðin and Þorn bless your anal passages! :nodding:

And I really hope it's not cancer... that shit ain't cool :vikki:

qjyUJrq.png

Ryojin

lolwut?

536,504 XP

8th November 2005

5 Uploads

52,632 Posts

406 Threads

#4 6 years ago

Ah hell, man! I hope it isn't cancer! Too many people that I've known have been diagnosed with/died from cancer recently! :(

Disclaimer: Personal opinions still not endorsed by Ryojin.

MoreGun89

54 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

2,426 Posts

0 Threads

#5 6 years ago

Hope your weird poop gets normal again!

Mother Banhammer

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 6 years ago

Thanks y'all. :)

CT tomorrow. :eek:

Flash525

The Carbon Comrade

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

15,103 Posts

0 Threads

#7 6 years ago

Here's to everything working out just fine. :)

Darkness Knight 15

Zerstörung.

50 XP

15th May 2003

0 Uploads

4,262 Posts

0 Threads

#8 6 years ago

Damn, dude. I wish you the best of luck and I hope it's not cancer! All the best to you and keep us informed. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 6 years ago

Thanks y'all. I appreciate it. :)

I got the CT done today. Contrast injection = weirdest thing EVER. You can feel it move through your body. First your arm, then your head, then down to your legs and feet. It feels like blushing times 10, but all over. It's incredibly bizarre, hot, and a bit disturbing. I wouldn't say it was painful, but it was certainly approaching that sensation.

I should have the results tomorrow or Monday.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 6 years ago

Update in your faces!

So it's something about "non specific lymph nodes" in my intestines. Getting a referral to a local gastro. Worst case, it's advanced colon cancer that has spread to my lymphatic system. That would lead to massive surgery and tons of chemo for several years.

Best case, it's just random inflammation, or possibly a irritable bowl syndrome.

The gastro will probably sodomize me with a camera, and biopsy some tissue to check for cancer.

Can't tell if sucks yet...

But yeah, happy valentines day....fucking hell.