Thank you 16 replies

Please wait...

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,313 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,846 Posts

213 Threads

#1 2 years ago

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is using FilesNation on a regular basis and a huge thank you for putting up and reporting the bugs you're encountering..

But most of all, thank you for your patience whilst we work through the bug list. I know that it may seem like some things are taking time and we appreciate your patience.

We started this project out of passion, but we're three guys with full time jobs - working on FilesNation as much as humanly possible. I just wanted to let you guys know that we are indeed immensely grateful to everyone here for sticking with us while we power through.

I've also made public our bug list - with a clean slate - so you guys can put bugs in there for us and see their status in real time: https://trello.com/b/1C5UUXok/filesnation-public-bug-tracker

I've made a brief introduction on there, which you can read here: https://trello.com/c/j2nDSEJA/1-welcome-to-trello

I think you may need to create an account - but we will also be adding bugs reported through the main bug thread to this bug list too so you can track the status of those if you need.

Please note that bugs added to this public bug list will most likely be seen and attended to more urgently.

Again, thanks guys. The support we've received has been amazing. Just keep doing what you're doing, and so will we. :)

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,480 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,739 Posts

1,754 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Thank you guys for saving our bacon, and our threads and posts.  We'll always be eternally grateful for your sleepless nights and unwavering dedication.  We love you all <3

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#3 2 years ago

You've been doing a great job, so far. And, as Adrian already said; thank you for saving our spamming arses. It wasn't an easy task, but you pulled it off.

Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,744 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,216 Posts

2 Threads

#4 2 years ago

We're definitely the ones to thank. How you guys have set up this place so good in such a short time is a feat. I personally haven't encountered any bugs yet, but I'll make sure to report if so.

I also think a rep feature would be nice, but instead of rep, you give Filetrekkers. Neg rep is Schofields.

qjyUJrq.png

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#5 2 years ago

Silberio We're definitely the ones to thank. How you guys have set up this place so good in such a short time is a feat. I personally haven't encountered any bugs yet, but I'll make sure to report if so.

I also think a rep feature would be nice, but instead of rep, you give Filetrekkers. Neg rep is Schofields.

+FileTrekker for this.

Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#6 2 years ago

You have done most impressively. Thank you right back.

Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,313 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,846 Posts

213 Threads

#7 2 years ago

Thanks guys :)

JFYI if you do need to sign up to Trello to add bugs to it, be sure to use this link: https://trello.com/madmikeyb/recommend - this just keeps more features open for the board such a voting for issues to be fixed etc.

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Aeia

Live with honor, die for justice!

90 XP

3rd May 2016

0 Uploads

181 Posts

1 Threads

#8 2 years ago

Yo guys. You all done a horribly good job.

I know how hard and frustrating debugging can be (and is). Specially logical errors in web languages (man that's a pure nightmare!!). The fact that you have not only created a novel, working forum software, but also migrated all the previous forum data from another format is totally epic!!

++Filetrekkers for both of you guys in the dev team!

Aeia

Live with honor, die for justice!

90 XP

3rd May 2016

0 Uploads

181 Posts

1 Threads

#9 2 years ago

Yo guys. You all done a horribly good job.

I know how hard and frustrating debugging can be (and is). Specially logical errors in web languages (man that's a pure nightmare!!). The fact that you have not only created a novel, working forum software, but also migrated all the previous forum data from another format is totally epic!!

++Filetrekkers for both of you guys in the dev team!

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,136 XP

17th June 2002

6 Uploads

33,633 Posts

778 Threads

#10 2 years ago

No, Mikey, thank you!

I have mailed twelve somewhat-miffed badgers to your home address as a means of conveying my gratitude to you. Keep them, eat them, display them - do as you will.

Just be careful opening the box. And whatever you do, don't stick your knob in there.