Memorex

I'm in love with myself.I Am!

50 XP

8th October 2004

0 Uploads

5,668 Posts

0 Threads

#121 14 years ago
If you find anything wrong with this info, or want more, please say so. Otherwise, this thread will end (if a mod doesn't close it upon this post).

Don't worry about me ;)

Psychokenesis

I'm too cool to Post

136,505 XP

15th October 2003

0 Uploads

13,428 Posts

0 Threads

#122 14 years ago

I'm not sure it's okay to post here. I've seen nothing but Killer Kyle post. So I won't be hurt if the post is deleted...

This year turned out as much as I expected. The Earth's Climate moves through cycle of years and it's mostly dependent on the Sun. AFter Last Year and the record damage done in Louisana and Mississippi the purpose of the huricanes was mostly fullied.

We saw that after last year Hurricane activity had been curtailed. Hurricanes cool the surface of the Earth and last year they really stired up the waters everywhere...

Next year maybe we'll see another rise in activity but it's still doubtfully for any kind of record breaking season....

Nittany Tiger Advanced Member

Feel me. Do I feel pretty?

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#123 14 years ago

You did have a prophetic saying in my Katrina thread last year. Though I don't think hurricanes affect water temperatures for the next year, you are right that hurricanes do dispell heat.

I blame last winter's La Niña for the decrease in hurricane activity. I'm not sure if the experts took that into account. I e-mailed Dr. Grey to say hi and mentioned that and never received a reply. If I can dig that quote up, I'll post it here.

Memorex;3399073Don't worry about me [/quote]

I thank the staff for letting me do this. Karma stickied the thread for me but Gizmo unstickied it later on. Gizmo didn't see a purpose in this thread. The purpose was for me to tell about the hurricane season and to inform you about it. I hope you were informed.

EDIT: Found your post, Saquist.

[quote=Saquist;2380942]What's thankfull is that the next Season should be less active

The Earth should be sufficiently cooll to settle the Atlantic for next year...

If we get anywhere near this active...Its the official sign of a big something wrong.

Psychokenesis

I'm too cool to Post

136,505 XP

15th October 2003

0 Uploads

13,428 Posts

0 Threads

#124 14 years ago

I believe in the Pump theory...The Atlantic and Pacific Oceans are the secondary controls of weather. Bringing the ever present warm water from the Equator to the higher latitudes. With Warm water goes warm air

Althose fronts on the heels of Warm water go up to England and circulate back down to Africa The warmer those fronts are up north the warmer they get once the get to Africa and then spin off it's western coast as Tropical Depressions

Although The Day After Tomarrow was a big exageration it does illistrate how desalinization of the Gulfstream could cause a rapid warming trend by lowering the oceans halocline and shutting down that pump and denying England it's supply of warmth.

where the warm water goes warm air goes...Here in Texas our climate i decided by the Gulf breeze...Our weather changes when fronts come from Pacific or Canada...but high presure ridges like hanging over the midwest. Since we're at the edge of the Hight presures it spins air around in a clockwise direction North creating our sea breeze...

Thus we're mostly hot and muggy..

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#125 14 years ago

Hey don't talk to me in the game for the next 2 days! I went to Olo0t.c0m and they will be powerleveling for me. See ya'll!