Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,496 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,740 Posts

1,754 Threads

#1 4 years ago

So yeah...it's been known to happen, but I forgot to take my medication for the past few days. I just started up again with the help of some buffers (cigarette and klonopin).

Like I said in the other thread, without the aid of the medicine I tend to approach a peak low in psychological agony. Almost to the point where I seriously consider doing myself in.

I've noticed that without my medicine I have a lot more uninhibited negative emotions. Namely rage. I sometimes feel the urge to lash out at everyone, so if I should ever seem like I'm not quite right, feel free to let me know and remind me that I probably forgot to take my pill..............ok......that's all..... :)

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

Dewey

OMFGROTLFCOPTER

50 XP

12th March 2006

0 Uploads

2,405 Posts

0 Threads

#2 4 years ago

Not to sound cliche and immature, but you should apply for a medicinal marijuana card. This might help mellow you out and take the edge off.

Red Menace

SCHOFIELD DID 4/30

415,758 XP

10th August 2004

0 Uploads

40,364 Posts

1 Threads

#3 4 years ago

It's probably better than cigarettes at least.

sigpic82523_3.gif</div></body></html>

Dewey

OMFGROTLFCOPTER

50 XP

12th March 2006

0 Uploads

2,405 Posts

0 Threads

#4 4 years ago
Red Menace;5741318It's probably better than cigarettes at least.

Definitely better than klonopin and whatever other chemicals they're filling you full of.

Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,496 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,740 Posts

1,754 Threads

#5 4 years ago

Dewey;5741317Not to sound cliche and immature, but you should apply for a medicinal marijuana card. This might help mellow you out and take the edge off.[/QUOTE]

Surprisingly, my state actually participates in that program.

Red Menace;5741318It's probably better than cigarettes at least.

I don't smoke that often. I find it rather difficult to smoke more than one per day; sometimes half of one is enough.

[QUOTE=Dewey;5741320]Definitely better than klonopin and whatever other chemicals they're filling you full of.

My primary medicine is Citalopram (AKA Celexa). The Klonopin is an ad-hoc pill that serves to relax muscles and lower heart-rate. I mainly use it for panic attacks. So far it works, and let me tell you, panic attacks are NOT fun. You feel like every organ in your body is only a few minutes away from total failure and you sweat like crazy.

If I could legally get Marijuana...well...I dunno, I don't know if it would actually help. I've never tried it myself, but it may not actually do anything significant that the psychiatry isn't already doing.

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,336 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,145 Posts

5 Threads

#6 4 years ago

Why don't you set a reminder on your phone? :/ That's what I do when I need to call someone or something like that.

Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,744 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,216 Posts

2 Threads

#7 4 years ago

I'd go for green if I were you. It does wonders to relax your nerve system and keeps you focused on one thing at the time... Maybe you can focus on something that gives you more of a... Feeling-of-purpose?idk :/

qjyUJrq.png

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 4 years ago

I also think that medicinal Mary Jane will help in your case. Better than taking so many pills and more natural.

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,336 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,145 Posts

5 Threads

#9 4 years ago

Much though I'm generally for experimenting with things to find what fits you, I'd urge a certain degree of caution when substituting something that a doctor's assigned you for something that ... maybe someone off the internet who's briefly heard of your problem recommends.

At the very least you should find out if people with the same problem as yourself have tried it and see how that's worked out for a decent number of them to get a percentage and compare that to the percentage where the drugs have worked out.

MrFancypants Forum Admin

The Bad

216,838 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

19,998 Posts

6 Threads

#10 4 years ago
Nemmerle;5741335Why don't you set a reminder on your phone? :/ That's what I do when I need to call someone or something like that.

:agreed There has to be an app for that.