G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#21 7 years ago
Master Lindale;5601684Seeing Totes being promoted is almost like watching your apprentice graduating to Knighthood. A very proud day indeed.

You're wrong, technically. An apprentice is an equivalent to a padawan if you're talking about the Jedi (since you're on about knighthood). So, either he was an apprentice who then became a warrior, or a padawan who then became a knight.

Just being pedantic here. =p

[COLOR=seagreen]Was that back when she was an EMH, or was it AFTER she was stripped of her holographic body?[/COLOR]

Yes, when she was an Emergency Medical Hologram indeed.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Totes

Misanthrope

92,890 XP

7th January 2011

0 Uploads

8,664 Posts

0 Threads

#22 7 years ago
Master Lindale;5601684[COLOR=seagreen]Was that back when she was an EMH, or was it AFTER she was [COLOR=Red]stripped-[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=seagreen][/COLOR]

No need to go any further. :naughty:

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,355 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,529 Posts

5 Threads

#23 7 years ago

[COLOR=seagreen]Indeed. If you do not know your history, you should do some reading about this particular [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]Tricorder[/COLOR][COLOR=seagreen].[/COLOR]

Totes McTurner;5601782No need to go any further. :naughty:[/QUOTE] :cort: [QUOTE=~kyrillix~;5601687]You're wrong, technically. An apprentice is an [COLOR=red]equivalent[/COLOR] to a padawan if you're talking about the Jedi (since you're on about knighthood). So, either he was an apprentice who then became a warrior, or a padawan who then became a knight.

If they are equivalent, then why not just one instead of the other? :wiener: Just being a Grammar Nazi here. :D

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#24 7 years ago
Master Lindale;5601841If they are equivalent, then why not just one instead of the other? :wiener: Just being a Grammar Nazi here. :D

You're not getting that off easily, my friend.

Instead, I meant the equivalent of one another based on the faction. The Sith don't have a Padawan, whereas the Jedi don't have an Apprentice; however, these two reflect one another in ranks.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#25 7 years ago

Did I hear something about being stripped? :naughty: Oh wait, new mods... yummy! Welcome onboard. :yum:

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,355 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,529 Posts

5 Threads

#26 7 years ago
~kyrillix~;5601853Instead, I meant the equivalent of one another based on the faction. The [COLOR=red]Sith[/COLOR] don't have a Padawan, whereas the [COLOR=red]Jedi[/COLOR] don't have an Apprentice; however, these two reflect one another in ranks.

[COLOR=seagreen]Well, I was formally trained in BOTH, so I use both of their terminologies. :nodding:[/COLOR]

Totes

Misanthrope

92,890 XP

7th January 2011

0 Uploads

8,664 Posts

0 Threads

#27 7 years ago
Master Lindale;5601893[COLOR=seagreen]Well, I was formally trained in BOTH, so I use both of their terminologies. :nodding:[/COLOR]

You're a Grey?

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,355 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,529 Posts

5 Threads

#28 7 years ago
Totes McTurner;5601945You're a Gr[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR]y?

[COLOR=seagreen]No. Actually, I am a Gr[COLOR=red]a[/COLOR]y. But yes, my stance in the Force is decidedly neutral.[/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen][/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]For more information on my background, read [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]this[/COLOR][COLOR=seagreen].[/COLOR]

Totes

Misanthrope

92,890 XP

7th January 2011

0 Uploads

8,664 Posts

0 Threads

#29 7 years ago

Our outlook is the same. You truly are the Master, Lindale. And I, your apprentice.

*bows respectfully*

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,355 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,529 Posts

5 Threads

#30 7 years ago
[COLOR=seagreen]*activates lightsabre, and raises it is salute*[/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen][/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]You have done well, my apprentice. You are well on your way to achieving greatness beyond your years.[/COLOR]