Well right now my main pet peeve would have to be those bastards that somehow got my cell number and are constantly calling me at almost the same time every day trying to get me to take a "trial" of their news paper.
my biggest pet peeve more than anything else is a slow ass computer im extremely impatient with computers, mine has a few cracks in the plastic on the front were ive been using it to vent my frustration
btw, did you know that the peices of the mouse just snap together for the most part? i found that out after i launched it at a wall and had to put it back together ...for the most part back together anyway
Ok, i just remembered another one of mine. Stupid remotes that don't have an indicator light to see if you are pressing a button, and it's working. Also, when they have really small buttons (damn you ancient sony universal remote) I can't find the volume and channel buttons without shining a light onto it...
Follow A Paranoid
25th November 2006
People who quickly deal out judgement without looking at the whole of the picture. Just make me wanna go on a killing spree!!. I'm used to it if it was me being judged, But to another person that is close to me getting the same treatment?? Well that's a different story.
Phone toll slammers to get your tolls with that company. GRRRRRRRRR
[SIZE="1"]Okay, I have a lot. In my defense I heard serving was one of the most stressful jobs you could ever do, I guess it's true.
- [SIZE="1"]When people call "just to talk"[/SIZE]
- [SIZE="1"]When people tail-gate behind me down the highway when the left lane is open and I'm still going over the speed limit[/SIZE]
- [SIZE="1"]When I come home from work and my apartment smells like marijuana[/SIZE]
- [SIZE="1"]When people screen your calls[/SIZE]
- [SIZE="1"]When people don't call you back[/SIZE]
- [SIZE="1"]When my roommate borrows my clothes without asking[/SIZE]
- [SIZE="1"]When people don't tip their servers[/SIZE]
- [SIZE="1"]When guys hit on me when I'm at work[/SIZE]
- [SIZE="1"]When people brag about people hitting on them when they're at work[/SIZE]
- [SIZE="1"]When customers want to talk to me about anything other then how everything tastes and what's in it[/SIZE]
- [SIZE="1"]Watching fat people eat a lot of unhealthy food, and then say I'm slender because of my "fast metabolism"[/SIZE]