Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Taurus, the second sign of the zodiac, is all about reward. Unlike the Aries love of the game, Taurus loves the rewards of the game. Think physical pleasures and material goods, for those born under this sign revel in delicious excess. They are also a tactile lot, enjoying a tender, even sensual, touch.

Holy Shit I'm a slaanesh worshiper...And here I thought I was all about the blood for the blood god.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#3 2 years ago

You might want to specify according to which system...

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,136 XP

17th June 2002

6 Uploads

33,633 Posts

778 Threads

#4 2 years ago

Not that it matters, but apparently I'm a Capricorn. Here's a handy guide if, like me, you had no idea.

Lysdestic VIP Member

Dr. Professor Logic, PhD.

44,933 XP

11th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,256 Posts

93 Threads

#5 2 years ago

LEO REPRESENT

PAY ATTENTION TO ME

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#6 2 years ago
Mr. Matt Not that it matters, but apparently I'm a Capricorn. Here's a handy guide if, like me, you had no idea.

Hey, I'm a Capricorn too! :D

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,291 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,141 Posts

5 Threads

#7 2 years ago

Libra.

Fairness and balance, a love of fine things, social insight... those are supposedly among our things.

I suppose it kinda fits. I can be very fair in resolving disputes, I'm an excellent diplomat, I see others interests very easily, I absolutely love fine craftsmanship and pretty things... though perhaps that has more to do with being born in one of the dragon years on the Chinese calendar. :p 

Being a people person doesn't quite fit - most social situations I don't have too much interest in and praise generally feels really awkward. On the other hand I can be incredibly adroit in those situations when I've had a few drinks. -shrug- You'd think that would make you worse at it, but I've had trustworthy third party confirmation that I'm more pleasing to other people when drunk.

I can also be incredibly callous if someone falls into a group I don't care about.

-shrug-

I've always liked the sign. I'm not sure how far it fits though.

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,095 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#8 2 years ago

Lord Rumpuss V Taurus, the second sign of the zodiac, is all about reward. Unlike the Aries love of the game, Taurus loves the rewards of the game. Think physical pleasures and material goods, for those born under this sign revel in delicious excess. They are also a tactile lot, enjoying a tender, even sensual, touch.

Holy Shit I'm a slaanesh worshiper...And here I thought I was all about the blood for the blood god.

Also a Taurus.  Very stubborn person.  Also enjoy the rewards of hard work but hate doing work with no reward unless I'm passionate about it.

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,725 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

793 Posts

9 Threads

#9 2 years ago

Wait a second... this is a con to get our security question information isn't it?

Not that it matters. I'm about as far on the other side of the spectrum as I can get from my sign, according to the guide Mr. Matt linked to.

Aeia

Live with honor, die for justice!

90 XP

3rd May 2016

0 Uploads

181 Posts

1 Threads

#10 2 years ago

Nemmerle Libra.

Fairness and balance, a love of fine things, social insight... those are supposedly among our things.

I suppose it kinda fits. I can be very fair in resolving disputes, I'm an excellent diplomat, I see others interests very easily, I absolutely love fine craftsmanship and pretty things... though perhaps that has more to do with being born in one of the dragon years on the Chinese calendar.

Being a people person doesn't quite fit - most social situations I don't have too much interest in and praise generally feels really awkward. On the other hand I can be incredibly adroit in those situations when I've had a few drinks. -shrug- You'd think that would make you worse at it, but I've had trustworthy third party confirmation that I'm more pleasing to other people when drunk.

I can also be incredibly callous if someone falls into a group I don't care about.

-shrug-

I've always liked the sign. I'm not sure how far it fits though.

On the bright side, Libra men/boys are very observational and tend to notice minute details which go unnoticed by most other people. They also make fast progress in the arts of their interest as they get completely devoted towards their hobbies and cannot find peace until they are ranked high in the trade. Most Libra men and women are very attractive in their physical build and like to maintain it that way (this is probably more of a coincidence than a zodiac trait). They are best described as explorers. Once they learn something in all detail, they will often get bored of it and move on, instead of sitting and cherishing the feeling of completion.

On the dark side, Libras are known to get so fixated on their issues of interest that they lack ghastly in other fields. Another issue with most Libras being that once they have made up their minds, they will never listen to anyone. Their minds being so convinced of their belief that they would easily declare day as night and black as white and then honestly believe in this fallacy. There's no-one as deluded as a misled Libra. Narcissistic is the best word for describing a Libra in condescending terms. Most Libras quickly make mental judgements about people and then they will hardly (if ever) change their perspective about a person/thing no matter how much he/she/it changes. Instead of changing their perspective, they tend to find "reasons" and "explanations" for the different behavior/output of the subject person/thing.

Applies? Not?