Ok, so in your average Internet session, what are the top 10 websites you simply must check, login to or browse!
Also, list 'why' besides each one.
1. GamingUpdate.com, I run it, gotta check it 2. BreakTheTrend.com, just a fun message board with no rules 3. EDITED. Don't even talk about downloading stuff like that. -Inyri 4. MySpace.com, yeah, yeah, I'm one of those addicts 5. Hotmail.com & University Mail, gotta check my emails! 6. WWE.com, I don't have PayTV, so it's the only way I can get updates 7. EDITED. Sorry, we have kids browsing around here -Lord Wiener 8. Yahoo.com, Music & Movies, I love the movie previews and the music videos 9. FileFront Gaming Forums, I'm starting to be active here, for now anyway 10. Seek.com.au, I love to keep an eye on the Job Market in here Australia
I take what n0e says way too seriously
9th April 2005
these are my most frequented sites
Forgotten Hope main page Filefront Forums 130th Panzer Lehr Division homepage and forums Yahoo Mail and the rest are mostly porn. (THATS RIGHT!! I SAID IT!!)
[130pz.Kading] and the rest are mostly porn. (THATS RIGHT!! I SAID IT!!)
well then my most frequent sites are.. 1. Gamespot 2. Filefront Forums 3. GWOnline.net 4. Engadget 5. Bit-Tech 6. IGN 7. PSP Updates thats all really
1. HQN - UT04/forums - post here more or less 2. Unreal Playground forums - Same as 1 above. 3. Filefront forums - Most active here. 4. Mad Minute Games Forums - same as 1 above. 5. Check email, fone.net, hotmail, yahoo. 6. Space.com - Finds this interesting. 7. Xfire - Check on it as time permits. 8. CNCNZ - C & C site. 9. MapRaider.com - File downloads 10. Gamespot - Gotta go see what's going over there.
I pretend to do stuff.
16th January 2004
1. Planetia & Planetia Forums. (A bbmmorpg game I've played for ages, and still play. Addicting stuff, really.) 2. Gmail. (Obvious reasons.) 3. Gamingforums (My most frequented forum). 4. Devious Tyrant (My second most frequented forum, even if I don't post much there) 5. ElysiumHQ and Pilkara ('Clan' sites for Planetia) 6. Hotmail (Obvious reasons again) 7. Bash.org (For when I'm bored) 8. A mix of VGCats.com, QuestionableContent.net and ctrlaltdel-online.com (All three webcomics, and pretty funny ones at that.) 9. Google.
And those are the sites I frequently visit.
3. T-Spy. Don't even talk about downloading stuff like that. -Inyri
7. RTTN. Sorry, we have kids browsing around here -Lord Wiener
Kids? It wasn't a porn site. Porn was already mentioned in this topic and that wasn't censored. My link was just an innocent website title, with news related information on it. That's an outrage.
Fair enough, I won't mention downloading. But I do like the use of torrents, to aid in LEGAL filesharing purposes, which is why I frequent TorrentSpy. Nothing wrong with sharing.
Dont push it mate. How stupid can you get to post m again, when they are deleted by mods... :vikki:
Jack, we've been good pals for close to 24 hours now, I think you know me better then that.
I took out the .com, even abbreviated the words and stated my opinion. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, I should be given a medal, one of those flashy things that the Don loves.
We are not mates. get over it. Read the rules, it sais to respect the actions of mods. No discussion. removing .com isnt useful, like people on here arent smart enough the think of that.. :vikki: