males or females for some reason i got to thinking this and i was wondering who has it worst in terms of bodily functions. example. males have testicles and getting kicked in the balls or even being lightly tapped will having you on the ground cussing at whoever did that. on the other females have to go through there periods and having to bleed every once and awhile cannot be fun.
Voice of joy and sunshine
26th May 2003
- Have around 20% less strength for a comparable muscle mass due to chemical differences.
- They are vulnerable to being hit in the crotch. Trust me you kick a girl there and she drops just like a man. (And I should add at this point that if you can hit someone in the crotch you can also hit them in other much more effective places regardless of their gender.)
- They have two additional target zones hanging off their chest.
- They bleed from the crotch once a month along with being subject to the associated chemical imbalances.
- They have an inferior visual-spatial system when it comes to fighting or performing other complex motor tasks that include spatial awareness.
- Are more vulnerable to decay of bone strength as they age.
When the bodies were being handed out, physically at least, women got screwed over. They have on average a slightly longer life-span, they see more colors than we do, and have less vulnerability to some diseases but it's poor compensation.
I didn't make it!
Females, for basically the same reasons Nemm said. They also get to give birth, which could be a plus or minus depending upon how you look at it I suppose.
Feel me. Do I feel pretty?
15th September 2004
Nature: After reading Nem's post, hard to say.
Girls bleed out of their bajingoes almost constantly, so I'd say women have it worse.
Agreed. A monthly bleeding thru the vagine is way worse than a ball kick.
Keep honking im reloading
19th September 2006
For the reasons listed above.
Also, nice post Nem. Basically sums it up. :)
all the cons none of the pros just sayin
If you kick a woman in the groin, it still hurts.
I'm glad I don't have to deal with periods or pregnancy. Those two reasons surpass any supposed issues men have.