DarkMaster777

GF makes me horny

50 XP

17th August 2004

0 Uploads

104 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Wow, they really need to bring the pt. system back! Just of one idiot, I can't believe it. So now just to show if the members on this site really do want it back, I want anyone who thinks we should bring it back to post in here.:deal:

evildude

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

25th August 2003

0 Uploads

4,300 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

i guessssssss

AzH

I'm too cool to Post

269,650 XP

17th September 2003

0 Uploads

24,050 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

just one idiot? are you moronic? there were many issues which lead to it's removal. if you'd checked before you posted you wouldn't be coming across as a dipshit right now, but you didn't, so you are.

"ooh! post if you want points back!!1" they ain't coming back, so this is a big, i mean BIG waste of time....:rolleyes:

evildude

50 XP

25th August 2003

0 Uploads

4,300 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

AzHjust one idiot? are you moronic? there were many issues which lead to it's removal. if you'd checked before you posted you wouldn't be coming across as a dipshit right now, but you didn't, so you are.

"ooh! post if you want points back!!1" they ain't coming back, so this is a big, i mean BIG waste of time....:rolleyes:

with out point how can you get forums that you'v been baned from back now..........i was really close

Homer Gonerson

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

6,234 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

:rofl: wel, i got what i wanted from the points... well most of it..... :mad: so i don't want it back, and azh has every right to get mad at you because a) you haven't been here that long b) it has been stated that they aren't coming back due to the numerous problems and c) hes admin..... no arguing there........ (kinda off topic but, is rep comin back anytime soon?) (nvm, i just remembered about the thread in that section above and read when..... sigh... GF 2.0 will be so much better.....)

evildude

50 XP

25th August 2003

0 Uploads

4,300 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
COL Homer Gonerson:rofl: wel, i got what i wanted from the points... well most of it..... :mad: so i don't want it back, and azh has every right to get mad at you because a) you haven't been here that long b) it has been stated that they aren't coming back due to the numerous problems and c) hes admin..... no arguing there........ (kinda off topic but, is rep comin back anytime soon?)

:agreed

Fissure

Keeper of the Gloom

50 XP

16th August 2004

0 Uploads

786 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

hmm i never really even noticed they were gone for about a week after they were. And I only just realized the reputation was gone a few days ago. But I don't mind them being gone because we get free user names now!!!!!!!1!!!11

Dreadnought[DK] VIP Member

Grumpy Admin

202,715 XP

7th March 2003

0 Uploads

19,294 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

oh boy, not another store thread...

:lock: