Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,593 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,746 Posts

1,754 Threads

#1 1 year ago

Yes, I'm talking about that.  I suppose everyone of us has had sex at one point and have plenty of stories to tell.  Now, those of you who know anything about me, a consistent regimen of psyche meds has pretty much rendered my chemical castrated, but I like to hear a good story, so if you're willing, let us all know how fun it was for you? :)

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

random_soldier1337

I live on Gaming Forums

452 XP

17th June 2008

0 Uploads

2,039 Posts

5 Threads

#2 1 year ago

Not my first but definitely my most amazing. Went at it for 3 hours, in all sorts of crazy ways. Real sweaty at the end but my load took forever to get out and could have cleared a fucking football field if something wasn't in the way. Damn was it fun.

We broke up for my career reasons, however. I was sad (got a bit of a Drew Peacock at that time too) but I told her to go enjoy herself and not to hold back if she found another guy. But for whatever reason she never did and we sort of got back as friends. My career is a bit more intense so it never really picked up again.

I would still like for her to get out, since our story may as well be finished. If you ever make good friends with a girl who has five sisters, mention Rosy Palms to her. I think she'll get the hint.

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#3 1 year ago

Nah, still too socially awkward to get into a relationship with a girl. Keep telling myself "someday" but I wonder if that day will ever come. I just have no idea how to turn interest on my part into mutual interest and into a romantic relationship. Sure, I'm friends with a few girls... sort of. Though they probably think of me more as an acquaintance. But that's how it is with the majority of my male friends too. Really difficult to turn it into anything more than a working relationship with the occasional (maybe once every few months at most) non-work related social activity.

BTW this isn't supposed to be a sob story. I'm decently happy with my life. It's just that as I get older I think about this sort of thing more  and more. In the end all you've  really got are the few people you really care about; how you've impacted them and how they've impacted you.

That said, I give zero objections to sexy time with someone if I'm in a  romantic relationship with them. But going at it for 3 hours? That's stamina...

Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,593 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,746 Posts

1,754 Threads

#4 1 year ago

Ehh, the mechanics of courtship always seemed confusing to me.  It's like there are these unwritten rules that you better adhere to or else.  And that just seems like the antithesis of relationships which, I thought, was supposed to be a fun experience.

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

random_soldier1337

I live on Gaming Forums

452 XP

17th June 2008

0 Uploads

2,039 Posts

5 Threads

#5 1 year ago
"Superfluous Curmudgeon " That said, I give zero objections to sexy time with someone if I'm in a  romantic relationship with them. But going at it for 3 hours? That's stamina...

I think you are referring to me and you should know that I don't think you read my post carefully.

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,365 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,147 Posts

5 Threads

#6 1 year ago
"Adrian Ţepeş"Ehh, the mechanics of courtship always seemed confusing to me.  It's like there are these unwritten rules that you better adhere to or else.  And that just seems like the antithesis of relationships which, I thought, was supposed to be a fun experience.

It is, but fun and, 'I can do whatever I want on and around this person without fear of consequence,' aren't necessarily the same thing. :D