18th November 2004
I have an A series Fast Zildjian 8" splash, I fell in love with its sound. Really; it's amazing.
If I'm lucky, those sods from delivery department will be good enough to send my package of cymbals I ordered back in early august before the end of the year. Jeez. That would be a cool christmas present, even though I paid for them myself. And those unqualified losers' head on a platter would be a cool gift too. :rolleyes:
I didn't make it!
A Wii, smash Bros, Metroid Prime 3 Some PS2 games Some books some 40k stuff a model Tiger Tank Godzilla stuff and some other things
Zamamee;4033410I'd like an Xbox 360 and Halo 3...failing that, I want to upgrade my drums.
Replace Halo 3 with Dead Rising and Drums with Heaven and Hell DVD, you've got Christmas Nailed.
This year, I've made a few friends, so it looks like I'm blowing my $400, horded up over the years, for them. Good spend.
Nice mouse, keyboard. Maybe joystick.
Ah... Christmas... An Xbox 360(depends... my brother just got a PS3 for his B-day...) Halo 3 An iPod touch (:nodding:) New wepons for taekwondo Awsome clothes from Buckle New arrows for my bow And a new digital camera. (the Canon Power Shot, videos and pics). Knowing I have 4 siblings (dam it) some of this should come from other family...
- Bone Palace Ballet - Charles Bukowski (I've read the book before, but I -need- to own it.)
- Babbitt - Lewis Sinclair
- Shakespeare - The Complete Works
- Bizet: Carmen - The Complete Opera
- The Battle of Algiers (movie)
- A People's Tragedy: A History of the Russian Revolution - Rodric Braithwaite
- Citizens: A Chronicle of the French Revolution - Simon Schama (I love Simon Schama!)
- Fearful Majesty: The Life and Reign of Ivan the Terrible - Benson Bobrick
That's about it. :)
I'm not getting anything for christmass, I spent all of my savings, my birthday and christmass gifts to get a Nikon D80...
I dont want much this year :
- A new pair of headphones (mine now are like, 4 years old and falling apart) - The new Rammstein album (when it comes out ;)) - or just a new AusCam combat shirt.
So how many days is it? =P
Voice of joy and sunshine
26th May 2003
Lots of martial arts movies, a decent bottle of whiskey or rum, and a pair of slippers. Also money would be nice. Oh and a small nuclear weapon, just to one up the people next door.