Brand0n

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th November 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

i got denise to 100%,barbara 80%,and millie(caligula's croupier)60%, i was just wondering if you get any bonus if you get anyone to 100%.does anyone know?

Gwynzer

Look here I've got a birdie.

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

837 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

well i think you get the cars outside their cars as for me i just kled millie i dont see the point in girlfriends as they dont have anything to do with completing the game 100%

Dizzy!

MrNoFriends

50 XP

23rd September 2004

0 Uploads

398 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
Gwynzerwell i think you get the cars outside their cars as for me i just kled millie i dont see the point in girlfriends as they dont have anything to do with completing the game 100%

[color=DarkOrange]Oh really? [/color] [color=DarkOrange]Pimp Outfit[/color][color=DarkOrange]: Get your relationship to 100 percent with Denise Robinson[/color][color=DarkOrange] Medic Outfit[/color][color=DarkOrange]: Get your relationship to 100 percent with Katie Zhan[/color][color=DarkOrange] Racing Outfit[/color][color=DarkOrange]: Get your relationship to 100 percent with Michelle[/color][color=DarkOrange] Police Outfit: [/color][color=DarkOrange]Get your relationship to 100 percent with Barbara [/color][color=DarkOrange]Overalls Outfit[/color][color=DarkOrange]: Get your relationship to 100 percent with Helen[/color]

Red_Dragon_

call me dragon

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

1,476 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

whos barbara have u got to find her?

Brand0n

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th November 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

barbara is outside the sheriff's building in the desert in the northern part of san andreas

Giz Advanced Member

Massivis Effectivous

116,112 XP

8th May 2002

0 Uploads

9,297 Posts

922 Threads

#6 15 years ago
Brand0nbarbara is outside the sheriff's building in the desert in the northern part of san andreas

in the town of el quebrados to be exact. :D

Dizzy!

MrNoFriends

50 XP

23rd September 2004

0 Uploads

398 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

[color=DarkOrange]Doesn't barbara want you to be a fat ass though? Every time I go to her, I gotta eat more sad%20%28frown%29.gif[/color]

JizzyB

No pudding for you..

50 XP

5th July 2004

0 Uploads

1,229 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

where is helen michelle and katie? as for me i just said the hell with denise

Giz Advanced Member

Massivis Effectivous

116,112 XP

8th May 2002

0 Uploads

9,297 Posts

922 Threads

#9 15 years ago

KNiN3[color=DarkOrange]Doesn't barbara want you to be a fat ass though? Every time I go to her, I gotta eat more sad%20%28frown%29.gif[/color][/QUOTE]

Requirements: ------------ - high fat (at least 50%) - high sex appeal

[quote=PapaSmurf'sGodfather]where is helen michelle and katie?

-Katie is a nurse who lives in San Fierro. She can be found at the edge of the avispa country club in San Fierro. To find her, go to the northeast corner of the avispa country club (by the gym). Here, you should be able to see her standing on a little grass hill by some bushes.

-Helena is a lawyer who likes shooting guns and lives on a farm. She can first be found by in the town of Blueberry in Red County. She is shooting at targets on the Blueberry Ammunation's roof, which can be accessed by a staircase right next to the Ammunation entrance. She doesn't seem to be there every day, so if you can't find her, try coming back the next ingame day.

-Michelle is a mechanic who lives in San Fierro. You can find her in the driving school, which you will have a mission at after doing some of the main missions for San Fierro (it will be marked on the map after this mission). She's in the room with the TV where you get driving school missions, standing next to the water cooler.

JizzyB

No pudding for you..

50 XP

5th July 2004

0 Uploads

1,229 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

how do u like get themt o go out with u though