jerome

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

15th January 2004

0 Uploads

191 Posts

0 Threads

#11 14 years ago

I am an example of ditchoppers rant. I was banned from steam because i applied a simple No-cd crack to my account, and i was BANNED! I will NOT forgive steam for this. They said i tried to use "Fraudulent Credit Card Information"....I bought the game retail....Just Remember..A NO-CD CRACK WILL GET YOU BANNED!

Urbanebula

Combine Commando

50 XP

23rd April 2004

0 Uploads

499 Posts

0 Threads

#12 14 years ago

Just take the CD!? :lol:

Fragger

ε..з

50 XP

22nd April 2002

0 Uploads

6,816 Posts

0 Threads

#13 14 years ago

My Steam account banned? But I'm not a pirate! I dunno how that warezed copy got into my hard drive. Must have been those pesky rebels! 1breenpirate.jpg

[BT]Brimstone

Livin in the past

50 XP

21st October 2004

0 Uploads

462 Posts

0 Threads

#14 14 years ago

HAHAHAHHAHAH, some1s havein a bit of fun eh, nice touch fragger

suzukiltd

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,649 Posts

0 Threads

#15 14 years ago

Why the hell do you people care soo much? Does it effect you in any good way? NO!, it doesn't. Why do you kiss valve's ass soo much? You don't win anything by supporting them in this way.

Fragger

ε..з

50 XP

22nd April 2002

0 Uploads

6,816 Posts

0 Threads

#16 14 years ago

I, for one, am not a Valve lover. I'm a warez-monkeys hater.

robobond

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

22nd July 2004

0 Uploads

169 Posts

0 Threads

#17 14 years ago

Banned because of a nocd crack? If it's true that is harsh. Good thing I now know because I was looking dor one last night. Nocd cracks are nothing bad. Plenty of people who payed for their game have them. A nocd crack is kinda like a butter knife. You can use it to butter toast or stab someones eyes out.

Elem3nt

Blue Blood Bleeds Red

50 XP

29th August 2004

0 Uploads

842 Posts

0 Threads

#18 14 years ago
Stealth3Why the hell do you people care soo much? Does it effect you in any good way? NO!, it doesn't. Why do you kiss valve's ass soo much? You don't win anything by supporting them in this way.

People are not kissing valves ass, im sure your parents bought the game for you, but for the people that actually bought the game its frustrating to put your money out only to find out that 20000 people are playing it for free, besides the fact of wich if nobody buys the game there will be no half life 3.

suzukiltd

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,649 Posts

0 Threads

#19 14 years ago
Elem3ntPeople are not kissing valves ass, im sure your parents bought the game for you, but for the people that actually bought the game its frustrating to put your money out only to find out that 20000 people are playing it for free, besides the fact of wich if nobody buys the game there will be no half life 3.

For your information, I paid for it myself. Also if they want to get the hacked version good for them. What are you jelous or something?