Having seen the post on 'heacrabbed' I think it would be rather funny if we could come up with some hl terms that could be applied to everyday life
Eg: Headcrabbed - Mental domination by another "that girl has got you totally headcrabbed dude"
Eg: To do a 'Gordon' - To make no verbal reply when asked questions, can also apply to forums...for instance Nik has performed a 'Gordon' by not replying to his post about Gabes email.
Think it's a good idea?
Well, I'm taking suggestions!
LoL thats very good I'll try to think up some....
AH HAHAHA. Sorry i been working hard out guys, so i didnt reply a post. I got one.
"oh my god! look at that dude! he totaly scientested up! Where "Scientested" meaning the screw up at black mesa.
(2) "Today we are all Freeman!" Where freeman meaning prisoners who have escaped alcatraz or some other prison.
(3) Damn it, i cant beat the Brook. His are so much cooler and more intellegent HA! OK im gonna squeeze my brain and think of another....... "Awwww G-Man, did you really have to go and crash my car?" Where G-man actually means Gee man. Bah, thats crap im outta here!......
Don't know if they're in half life 2...
Bullsquid - To be an excellent fisherman. (Bullseye Squid)....Eg: Old harry over there with the rod sure is a Bullsquid!
Ok that was poor....any other suggestions...
good idea, but kinda gay lol. your boardering the line between "original" and "gay", but good idea lol.
"I'm "VALVe'ing" my retirment plan."
-VALVe'ing meaning- delaying it for a year.
:lol: Now that's good! (ps I don't post here much, so you won't know me :p)
HAHAHA Good one sloppy ok here goes....
(1) Barney' meaning "to barney up" eg: to trip and fall on your face, on the concrete.
(2) Act the Geoff' Geoff was the OLD scientest in HL1 with the grey moestach. 'To act the Geoff' Means to lie and pimp your way through a situation because of your lazieness. IE: "Geoffrey, could you please pass me the Doghnuts" Says Otis the plump security gaurd. "Ahh yes, but Id better go swab out the polerisers first"
Hence, 'Pulled a Geoff"
(3) 'Act the geoff' "Ahhhh" Barney screams as he runs down the hall to safety from the fireball closing in behind him. Then Geoffrey would close the airlock to stop barney escaping.
Hence 'To act the geoff'
Why don't u guys collect a couple more terms into a mini-dictionary and i'll post it up on HL2Files.com for others to see and comment!
E-mail me what u got, [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]