Bubbleteatroopa

I got them crazies.

50 XP

31st December 2008

0 Uploads

821 Posts

0 Threads

#1131 10 years ago
})Noin({;2484267Gman Government man?!? nah... In hl1 his model was named "GUN man"

I think G man is a government agent of the US. But the wierd thing is, I think Half Life 2 takes place in eastern Europe, im thinking the Ukraine or somewhere in Western Russia. I think that its in the Ukraine/Russia because not only is there cyrillic words on the walls and signs, but many of the everyday items you see are the style of architexture (sorry I struggle with English cause im Russian) that you would see in post Soviet Russia, such as housing projects. I think g man is good though, and I think he is trying to "re vive" the world like it was before...or possibly insane. I will just have to wait till the next half life game! :rolleyes:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1132 10 years ago

I have a theory, what if the gman is controlled by or employed by the headcrabs, think about this, if anyone has read enders game maby the headcrabs arn't actaully evil, kind of like the buggers. This would add for a interesting plot twist. Also vavle has a funny sense of humor to do something like this. to further back my theory I have this qoute from Gmans heart to heart in half life 2 "When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor".

N88TR

Old school pimp

50 XP

10th February 2004

0 Uploads

9,921 Posts

0 Threads

#1133 10 years ago

Yeah already responded to this one.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1134 9 years ago

I believe that he controlled black mesa (we see him at a desk in hl2) and commisioned the portal creator thing. Maybe for personal use to transport himself through time and space but he had to cover his tracks (obviously) so he blew black mesa up. He seems to me to be more of a business man rather than a goverment worker as he seems to hire Gordon. Also I don't think that the name matters G-man is probably just the model name (ie A-man, B-man) He just fitted the part of a weird guy needed to give hl that extra edge he was just the right part and I doubt he's God otherwise don't you think he would kick the crap out of the combine himself?