Help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

I need some help, see, I need to activate my products on steam, (HL2, HL1source, and CSS), but I got this game a long time ago and I can't find the activation key. So if anyone is willing to let me use theirs, that would be nice, and I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND if you don't because you think I am stealing the game. I know it is not easy to trust me, and I bet you won't believe if I say I honestly have bought the game. I bought the game about a year ago, maybe 6 months ago, and I got the game at EB Games for $60.00. I threw away the box, not thinking. I just installed it now, because my old computer couldn't take the game. If you don't believe me THAT'S ALL RIGHT. And if you do believe me, please know there ARE people who will ask you for your key because they stole the game, but I believe my story is credible, so, believe it or not, but please do not think any more or less of me than an average person.

Skyrider

FileFront Network Staff

50 XP

7th June 2003

0 Uploads

2,058 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Never ever throw boxes away that needs serial / key activation. Either way, I'm afraid we don't allow this kind of thing around here. So I have to close this thread.