HL2 Deathmatch Tourney Dallas Feb 25th-27th Radeon X800, X700, X600 Prizes -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Texas Gaming Festival presents the ATI Ultimate Lan! We have teamed up with ATI to bring a first class 500 seat lan gaming experience to Dallas this Winter. It will be held in the shadow of the Cotton Bowl on the grounds of Fair Park at the 25,000 square foot Food and Fiber Pavilion from February 25th-27th. The cost will be $10, and that goes to charity. We are working on a new FAQ and on the schedule of tourneys. We have offiically hit over $22,000 worth of cash and prizes. Expect that amount to go up soon! Thanks to DFWFrag and Gamewyze for their assistance with this LAN! Remember you must sign up for TXGF.com here, then come back to this page and click the button to sign up for the lan! The following are the current tournaments with prizes (subject to change): Counter-Strike: Source 5v5 $5,000 purse Counter-Strike 1.6 5v5 1st place 5 Radeon X800s, 2nd 5 1GB HyperX Kingston Memory Kits 3rd 5 512mb Kingston DataTraveler USB drives Half Life 1v1 Deathmatch 1st place Radeon X800, 2nd X700 and 3rd X600 Battlefield Vietnam 1st place $2,500, 2nd place 5 Radeon X800s, 3rd place 5 X700s Battlefield 8v8 Desert Combat prizes TBD Call of Duty Search and Destroy 6v6 prizes TBD No major tourneys will begin before Saturday. Friday night we will likely hold a few BYOC tourneys. Quake 3 and Doom 3 are going to be included. Prizes will be from our sponsors. Details about tourney boxes are forthcoming as well. Make sure you have signed up for the tourneys you will compete in. The more tourney signups we have the more prizes we will be able to get. Please check the forum or #txgf on Gamesurge if you have questions. Non tourney competitions include the following (subject to change): ATI Overclocking Contest Mod Contest ATI Pimp my PC $5,000 PC Giveaway TXGF rap contest Sponsors, partners, swag (subject to change): ATI Kingston Abit Atari FragDolls Ubisoft Running With Scissors Bawls OCZ Maxtor Corsair Geeks.com Thermaltake Geil

SteVen

"World's Best Boss"

50 XP

14th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,254 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

im gonna win the pimp my pc contest!!!!!!! im in FL so ill just go to Texas and Enter! I WANT THAT X800 PRO!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

it is just a short drive down 10. :) i've done it.

J-Dub'

What are these damn animals?

50 XP

1st July 2004

0 Uploads

6,013 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Why don't you just post one of these threads in the shameless advertiser instead of one in every game forum?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

This isn't spam, this is a good event for charity. That is why. Shameless advertising is not what I would call it, and I've been a forum mod for almost 7 years. It is not in every game forum. It is in ones specific to tourneys we are having. If there is a problem with that then the rules for the forum should say no posting in relevant forums for lan parties, or charity. If you guys want to pull the posts, then that is up to you.