Snake..?! SNAKE?! SNAAAAAKE?!?

50 XP

24th April 2007

0 Uploads

323 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

Hey guys,

Last Saturday I completed both Half-Life 2 & Half-Life 2: Episode 1 in one sitting. That night I couldn't get to sleep because of the fact that I was excited to carry on with Episode 2 of the Half-Life 2 saga in the morning, and once I woke up I completed it in one sitting also.

By the end of this, I was amazed at how memorable & outstanding the journey was, with the brilliant set-pieces, the awesome physics system, the cool weapons (Special mention to the Gravity Guns!), the epic storyline, and the astonishingly realistic characters (yes I'm talking to you, Alyx Vance!) who you actually care for.

Yeah, there was a few niggles (frustrating sections such as the lift with the falling debris, and infiltrating the Antlion nest whilst being chased by the Antlion Guard), but apart from that, this is the greatest single player game I have ever played.

Well done Valve! and now comes the lengthy wait for Episode 3...

PS. Anyone know if Episode 3 will be coming to the PS3 in some shape or form?

PeanutPete.

343guiltymc

Revenge was here.

50 XP

20th February 2006

0 Uploads

1,662 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Most likely, Valve can't miss the the sale boost they can get for the PS3.

Lona

HL2 ├╝ber-meister

50 XP

10th January 2006

0 Uploads

228 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

I also completed the games in one or two days when they were released.. I really loved them. Half-Life 2 is still the best game ever for me. I don't know if Episode 3 is gonna be released for the PS3, but I think so..