I just want to make things straight, Help me out Zam or Sirus...
1. Could you show me an list of the medals that i recieve on Halo 2 online, Because i dont know what they stand for. 2. Can you change your Xbox live user tag, rename it? or do you have to make a new one? 3. What is the cheapest voice chat set that i can buy? 4. What are your Xbox live user tags Zam and Sirus? lol its a stupid question but i would like to play against you :nodding: 5. and Finally... Why is there no chatting system with words but only with voice chat? Im asking because voice chat can be annoying sometimes.
thank you for your time :beer:
18th November 2004
I can answer 4 and 5. 4) I have no Gamertag (unable to set up XBL). 5) Most likely because it would take much too long to select the letters on an on-screen keyboard, and you can't exactly plug a keyboard into an Xbox.
They have demo Vids on how to plug Keyboards in...NVM
I do believe that you have to create a new one. It's not that Hard...
And why do you not want to ask me any questions. Like 3/4 of posts are in this very section? lol
I just did not know you were an Halo Fan... By the way, Do you happen to have a Xbox Live user name tag?
NusentinsainoI just did not know you were an Halo Fan... By the way, Do you happen to have a Xbox Live user name tag?
nope. I have connect. Which I think it's better. Easier to use in my opinion.
1. Here is a link to some of the medals, and to find out about all the medals in the game, go to gamefaqs.com and look in the Halo 2 section, then in the "In-Depth FAQs", I'll link to it. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/game/33895.html
2. I think you can change your gamertag if you ask them, but I wouldn't bet on it, but It never hurts to try. :)
3. The Xbox Live communicator works well enough.
4. I'll PM you later.
5. Not in game, but when you select to send a message to one of your friends, you can choose between a voice message or writen message.
and 6. It is spelled Sirius :lookaround: