Help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

As it stands, there is a feature where we can download new maps and stuff that Bungie makes. Anyone have a website or any information on when they will send in new updates?

Giz

Massivis Effectivous

116,112 XP

8th May 2002

0 Uploads

9,297 Posts

922 Threads

#2 13 years ago
X-CAs it stands, there is a feature where we can download new maps and stuff that Bungie makes. Anyone have a website or any information on when they will send in new updates?

nope. i just checked the update/download utility with xbox live and halo 2. it say's 'downloads currently unavailable'. so nothing yet. it will let us know when it is available via xbox live.

www.bungie.net is the official website.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

Yeah thanks. I just looked at their faq and it says:

Elite Operative asks: Will there be downloadable updates and maps? Will there be new Campaign stuff?

Yes. We have not announced a schedule yet, but we will be making new downloadable multiplayer maps. They rock too. I've played a couple. There will likely never be downloadable Campaign content, however.

Other thing:

Jones 122 asks: Will there be a Halo 3 and will it be for Xbox 2?

Technically, MS hasn't even announced an Xbox 2. As for Halo 3, Bungie is in the process of discussing and planning its next projects. No decisions have been announced at this time. Man, I even annoyed myself with that response.

SergeantJohnson

We regret being alien bastards

50 XP

14th November 2004

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Did you really expect content this soon after its release?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

No, I just want to know when they plan on releasing some content.

Captain Snow

Druid Tank - -

50 XP

26th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,685 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

Give them week our to.

Pethegreat VIP Member

Lord of the Peach

70 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

20,892 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

^no it may take 3 or 4 months to get some new content for everyone to DL:vikki: The more time they have the better the maps and extra stuff will be.

Captain Snow

Druid Tank - -

50 XP

26th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,685 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

Maybe. You've got a point.

Giz

Massivis Effectivous

116,112 XP

8th May 2002

0 Uploads

9,297 Posts

922 Threads

#9 13 years ago
Pethegreat The more time they have the better the maps and extra stuff will be.

actually some map's were taking out of the game, to be used down the road as 'special' or 'additional' maps. so the map's are finished, i think they are just waiting to see if a patch need's to be built, and this way they can release a few maps with a patch. however i do not see the need for a patch.

SergeantJohnson

We regret being alien bastards

50 XP

14th November 2004

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

Yeah, even though they say there may never be campaign dls, there was origionally 15 levels, so we may yet get lucky.