Dr.Fritz

Promiscuous Girl

50 XP

6th July 2005

0 Uploads

5,842 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

I got this from Halopedia, its about the newest halo book.

halopedia.org The latest Halo novel, to be released on October 31, 2006. Like Halo: The Fall of Reach and Halo: First Strike, Ghosts of Coral will be written by Eric Nylund. It will be 384 pages long. Note that "Ghosts of Coral" is only a working title. It can be speculated that this book will most likely be about the artifact found on Coral. The artifact seems to be the only reason that the Covenant did not glass the entire planet.

Read it here: http://www.halopedia.org/index.php/Halo:_Ghosts_of_Coral

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Sounds really interesting. I'm waiting.

Mastah_Chief

My Trailer is awsome

50 XP

7th April 2006

0 Uploads

446 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

The link I posted had more info.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo:_Ghosts_of_Coral

But anyway ya this sounds awsome.It's kind of cool how it has to deal with a forerunner structure.

Marauder 6

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th May 2006

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

You guys think this will have something to do with that important mission? you know the one Dr halsey carted kelly of to.:nodding:

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

I'm sure we'll be told something about it. It's the only thing that makes sense, considering how Dr. Halsey's kidnapping of her was left completely unexplained, and we have no idea what happened. Nylund will definitely tell us what happened. In writing books, you can't just leave ends open like that. You have to finish what you started.

Mastah_Chief

My Trailer is awsome

50 XP

7th April 2006

0 Uploads

446 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Well,there has to be a spartan in this ,so couldn't Kelly be kidnapped to help Halsey with the Forerunner Artifact.