Pillsburry

I post to get attention

50 XP

3rd January 2004

0 Uploads

62 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

So I just watched episode 100 this morning, then I watched it again this afternoon and it looks like each of the words link to a different version of the video with a different ending. Does anyone know how many of these there are? The ones that I have seen: The post-match stats report where tex got 99/100 kills Everyone getting killed, caboose last by the ghost Redux of the 1st episode Has anyone seen any others?

The Joelteon7

The cake is a lie.There is no cake.

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,926 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

There are only 3 endings. Ending one is covered if you click on the link from the words "Red Vs Blue" or "RvsB" and is the one where "Caboose is the greatest". Version 2 is when you click on "Episode" where Sarge destroys the universe and Caboose gets distracted by a "Bow chicka bow wow" and version 3 is when you click on the "100" which has everything come around full cycle (I thought they would do that, but I thought it would've been more appropriate if Tucker was in Caboose's place, ahwell).

Brilliant episode, best of the series by far.

The Ravager

Formerly Boss-302.

50 XP

14th June 2006

0 Uploads

428 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago
[COLOR=red]-------------------------[/COLOR]NOOOOOOOO! RVB is over![COLOR=blue]-------------------------[/COLOR] :bawl: [COLOR=red]-----------[/COLOR]Well awesome last 100th episode that ended 3 ways.[COLOR=blue]-----------[/COLOR] :goal: [COLOR=red]:cheers:----------------[/COLOR]Cheers to Rooster Teeth[COLOR=blue]----------------:cheers:[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]-------------------[/COLOR]The Most Kick-Ass Bunch Of People Ever[COLOR=blue]----------------[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]--------[/COLOR]and to Red vs Blue The Funniest Freaking Web-Series Ever.[COLOR=blue]--------[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]-[/COLOR]I'm now going to but all 5 RVB DVDs I really hope that RVB wont die yet and[COLOR=blue]-[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]-------------------------[/COLOR]more will come later on.[COLOR=blue]-------------------------[/COLOR]

TheRealSuperSonic

O RLY?

50 XP

31st March 2007

0 Uploads

760 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

We all are sad at the end of RvB. Rooster Teeth has really kicked A$$ on their way to the top...RvB will always remain above Fire Team Charlie, and other such...Rooster Teeth rocks!!...:rock: :band: P.S.- And so does Red vs Blue...:stallard:I am so sad that this is over...:cry::bawl: