Jay2645

Master Chief for President!

50 XP

10th September 2006

0 Uploads

351 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

We really need a "Halo Movies" (I can't spell the real name, Machimana or something like that) section here.

Anyways, I have a new series that follows in the footsteps of Red vs. Blue. It is about two teams, red and blue, that live in a gulch. The Reds are the more military-like of the two, and the blues are... non-military-like. Anyway, I have the script going all the way out to season 4 (Next summer) with 10 episodes per season. Starting this summer, we will release a new episode every two weeks, and a new music video every week. The episodes continue the storyline and the music videos are just... well, you need to see them.

So, I have the script for one of the episodes right here, just so you can see how I write the script. It's episode 3, when the plot actually starts to pick up and stops introducing the red and blue teams. It involves the blue team looking in "Sniper Country" (Extinction) for the reds.

Characters: RED: Sarge: Red Team Commander Kal: Red Team Second-in Command Cake: Red Team Third-in-Command Sly: Red Team Fourth-In-Command Nate: Red Team Rookie

BLUE: Pie: Blue Team Commander (Me!) Flyboy: Blue Team Second-in-command Bob: Blue Team Third-in-Command Echo: Blue Team Fourth-in-Command Duck: Blue Team Rookie

Okay, now that you know the characters, here goes nothing:

Episode III: Sniper Country

*Extinction, by Bridge*

Pie: Okay, we’re entering Sniper Country. You said the reds were here, right? Bob: Right. Pie: I see a red! Bob: Where? I think you’re lying. Pie: You can think? This time, I’m honest. Get out of the car. Bob: It’s a Warthog. Pie: I’m not gonna argue. Just get out. (Bob gets out and is shot at by 5 snipers) Pie: Oh, I guess it was just a fox. Get back in. Bob (On Ground): I can’t. Pie: Why not? Bob: My legs don’t work. Pie: You got shot in the head! Bob: So? Pie: Can you move? Bob: I think so. (Bob gets shot again by the snipers) Bob: No. Pie: I’ll go get help. *Blue Base, Blood Gulch* Pie: And, after the flying Monkeys attacked us, I… Flyboy: Shut up and tell me what happened to Bob! Pie: Fine. He’s in Sniper Country. Flyboy: I wish I can send a ton of men, but we’re too busy with the war with the reds. Pie: Hey! I’m in charge. Flyboy: Well, technically, you’re supposed to still be in Sniper Country with Bob, while I handle matters with the base. Pie: So? I’m back now, aren’t I? Flyboy: Well, yes, but- Echo: What’s going on? Pie: Bob got shot at by a bunch of snipers. Echo: Is he okay? Pie: Yes, he’s fine. I’ll go tell the reds that we’ll be right back and not to attack us. Especially since the information we got was false. Flyboy: Next time, send me to collect information, not Bob. (Pie goes in Warthog and drives off) Pie (Coming up the ramp): Hey, reds? Nate: What are you doing here? Pie: I’m just here to tell you not to attack us as we are going to Sniper Country. Nate: Okay. Pie: Good. Nate: Okay. Pie: Good. Nate: Okay. Pie: Good. Nate: OKAY! Pie: GOOD! (Nate takes out Assault Rifle) Nate: I don’t know why I never did this in the first place. Pie: Okay, I’ll go. Nate: Good. (Pie goes through teleporter and screen fades to black)

So, there's episode 3, with the beginning of the plot. We have a trailer in production, but my cameraman is taking a while to get the clips together. So, anyways, any comments/questions?

EDIT: Aww, crap. Can someone please change the name of this thread from "T" to "The Army of Idiots" please? Thanks.

NeverEndingBattle

The Betrayer.

50 XP

14th August 2006

0 Uploads

861 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Looks interesting, but with things like this I would have to see the actual video to see if it is good or not. The delivery is very important.

Jay2645

Master Chief for President!

50 XP

10th September 2006

0 Uploads

351 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Yeah, but I am a master of delivery, so it won't really be a problem. And if someone does mess up, then I'll just have them do it again.