TheRealSuperSonic

O RLY?

50 XP

31st March 2007

0 Uploads

760 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Yes, Im beginning modding and I want to put in a script made by Kenney001: Dual Wielding Script. I have been working on my map for hours and I cant seem to figure out something:

Kenney001 Then you open your scenario in sapien, and add the trigger volumes with these names, over their according weapons SMG SMG2 Magnum Magnum2 Plasma_rifle Plasma_rifle2 [/quote] Over their according weapons? WTF does he mean? How r we supposed to know which trigger volume goes with which weapon? I mean, we have SMG, Dual SMG, Plasma Rifle+SMG, Magnum+SMG and so on. So how would we know which one goes for SMG2, Magnum2, or Plasma Rifle2? Please help. Its all sooo confusing. [quote=Kenney001] Then take the script, put it in your map's data folder, in a new folder called "scripts"

So what is the data folder? Halo Custom Edition\data\levels\? or tags\levels\? No offense to the maker, but hes made the readme a bit confusing. I really appreciate the dual wield feature but hes made instructions only he can understand.

Death_Reaper

The Death Bringer

50 XP

14th May 2006

0 Uploads

145 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

well for the part that says to put it in a script folder i think it means you put it in: Halo Custom Edition\data\levels\\scripts as for the other part i don't know

TheRealSuperSonic

O RLY?

50 XP

31st March 2007

0 Uploads

760 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Ok i did that, but now what? See attachment.

Death_Reaper

The Death Bringer

50 XP

14th May 2006

0 Uploads

145 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

I'm not sure. It just looks to me like you've either named the script wrong or put the script in the wrong place but maybe someone else can help you further

TheRealSuperSonic

O RLY?

50 XP

31st March 2007

0 Uploads

760 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Yea, but how can I name a script wrong? And I put it in the exact same place you told, but theres still the error. Maybe I need the Halo 2 HUD? *sigh* Guess I'll have to wait till Sunray is back...