Kaiba

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

For the moddelers and skinners out there who are intrerested... I have an Idea for a playable character model.:nodding: He's from a Halo fanfic (fan story). His name is Alpha. In my fanfic, he's a prototype bioengineered spy/marine. He's not as powerful as Master Chief. (then again, who can match the Chief?:lol: ) Alpha still can kick ass, though.

343guiltymc

Revenge was here.

50 XP

20th February 2006

0 Uploads

1,662 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

More info would be nice, like what sort of equipment uses, what does he look like? etc etc etc...........

Kaiba

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

:uhm: Well... I'll try to explain this as best i can. I'll also submit a sketch. He's about 19 years old. He has a suit of armor fused with his body called the AERA armor, colored cold blue. (sketch will show what it looks like) His feet have jets (at least in the fanfic) He has a special bionic eyepiece over his left eye. (in my fanfic he uses it to snipe and detect cloaked enemies) His eyes are green His body mass is Medium build, he's as tall as an average marine and he has black hair. Here's the sketch. Sorry. I know it's crap, but this should give you an Idea.:D