GeneralSFC

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th December 2005

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Does anyone know what button it is to press to start a recording? Like, playing halo on PC and you record everything that happens...is there some sort of button for that somewhere? Because I see videos of dudes playing halo, on File Front in the Videos under Halo...and I can't find out how to do it...:confused:

-[Blaze]-

- - - - - - - - - -

50 XP

31st March 2004

0 Uploads

2,919 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago
GeneralSFCDoes anyone know what button it is to press to start a recording? Like, playing halo on PC and you record everything that happens...is there some sort of button for that somewhere? Because I see videos of dudes playing halo, on File Front in the Videos under Halo...and I can't find out how to do it...:confused:

Halo does not have a built in video recorder. You need to download a program, like Fraps, in order to record footage.

alexa0217

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

10th March 2006

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

You can record it with [COLOR="DarkGreen"]FastCap[/COLOR], it's quite easy to control;)

GeneralSFC

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th December 2005

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

used Fraps....I should of asked on Halo MP because, I just did, after asking here, and I was told about fraps XD! Anyways, heres a replacement question...WHERE CAN I ADVERTISE MY MUSIC VID I MADE?! I tried photobucket but it taking too long or something. Like I tried to register, and after I put in my e-mail and my birth date and all that, it returns to the part where I have to enter my Username, password, and re-enter password...keeps doing that!!!! BS!!!! So can anyone help me to what site I can use that is TOTALLY free, with a lot of space to use, to advertise some of my Vids...I only got one but I'm planning to make another, maybe little better with some qaulity effects or something :P.

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Well, Photobucket is for photos. I'd try uploading at YouTube or Putfile.

Now, back on topic. Fraps is the program I use, but I have the full version. Without paying, you can only get the free demo, which only lets you record up to 30 seconds at a time.