Anarchy 2010 Mod (Needs team) -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Hello fellow Source enthusiasts. I'm here to tell you about an idea for a mod called Anarchy 2010. Anarchy 2010 is a multiplayer only mod that is geared towards the objective capturing and holding gamestyle akin to Battlefield 2. The mod takes place in a unknown metropolis that is based on major cities of the world (New York, LA, Rome, Paris, etc.) in the year 2010. In the year 2008, a religious cult gained supreme authority over the world. This cult believes in their leader, the supposed 2nd incarnation of Hitler, and will stop at nothing to take over the world. The regime has brainwashed almost all of the world's leaders, except the few that lead the Separitist movement. You can either play as the Anarchists (as they are referred to by the regime, but are freedom fighters) or the 2nd Reich of the World (the establishment.) Even though the 2nd Reich outnumbers and outweapons you, you have street smarts and a knowledge of the area. The game is based on tatics. Voice is a key point in this game, so is capture and defense. Unlike alot of other mods, this game has chooseable spawn points. The game also relies on skill because there are no crossairs, just iron or laser sights. The weapons are very similar to today's weapons with the 2nd Reich using newer calibers, while the Anarchists use older (early 20th century) calibers and weapon types. Now, my vision of the game is a dark atmosphere with vibrant colors strewn about (think Saving Private Ryan.) The enemy soldiers resemble the dreaded Stormtroopers of WW2 with some modern improvements. The Anarchists resemble you and I (street clothes) with some flak vests, knee/ elbow pads, and helmets. Don't worry about concept art, I will take care of that (weapons and characters/ various landmarks.) I would love vehichles to get around the large map. So, for positions: 1. Mappers (must know a great deal about making a large map that doesn't take-up alot of resources.) 2. Texture artist (for environments only. I want the maps to show of the power of Source's bump mapping techniques) 3. Modellers (Maya would be awesome because I want the mod to use normal mapped characters that look absolutely phenominal.) 4. Skinners/ Animators (if the modeller can do these as well, there is no need, but you know vice versa) 5. Sound (environments to weapon sounds) 6. Voice actors (American english and German voices.) 7. Coders 8. Menus/VGUI artist 9. And probably the most important at this time....website builder.... Please e-mail me or leave comments in this thread if interested. And I must add that communication is key in this mod project. PS I have a very distinct vision for this mod, so I can not give it up to someone else.smilie.gif

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago

I'm interested in being a voice actor. My email is [email]neenerheadii@yahoo.com[/email]

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

I'd Also Love to be a part of this mod as a Voice Actor. My email is [email]Remusdad1@cs.com[/email] i have a mike and email when you have anything if interested in using my voice.