lukedommo

GF makes me horny

50 XP

24th April 2005

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

I have been thinking if i should make my own co-op mod based on marines vs aliens like on AVP jus without using the HL2 monsters and with my own . The action will take place on different collanys and also on spaceships and planet surfaces . but mainly collanys and all the players will go against computers aliens and when the player dies he has to wait untill next round till he can play again . It will require team work unlike some mods where you can go rambo n stay alive . not all players will start in the same place people will start all over . and will have to meet up and do objectives. Im also going to make the levels hard to get used to, so you get lost an bump into dead ends and stuff. Im going to make a map and see if you all like the idea so it might take sometime untill you hear from me again lol . Also might make the player modles so the enemy can bite heads off n rip players apart :naughty:

deathkrammer

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

12th October 2005

0 Uploads

25 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Sounds good, if it worked it'd be well worth it, hmm, maybe have a fighting style like that of space hulk, I mean I like the idea of no rambo-ing peeps but its practically unavoidable unless you tone down the games action alot, yea anyway like space hulk corridoor fighting, pitch black would be good too and itd make players want to huddle hopefully, especially if the aliens were bots :D and ofcourse always knew where you were. Hmm, I would offer help as a skinner if you were asking, but so far all I've done so far is customised premade skins, I doooo have adobe though which is a kindve advantage over some others...muahaha poor un adobe photoshop users.

*Erm one question, do you have any previous mod experience?

lukedommo

GF makes me horny

50 XP

24th April 2005

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

I have experiance in mapping im making a map now jus need more help if i can so if u would like to be a skinner then feel FREE :D my hotmail is [EMAIL="lukedommo@hotmail.com"]lukedommo@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] feel free to join :cya:

lukedommo

GF makes me horny

50 XP

24th April 2005

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Website coming soon with open posistions so feel free to request to join :deal: