Help My Laptop Inspiron 8200 -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

:confused: HALF LIFE2 CRASH MY MOBILE RADEON 9000 ,, UPDATED WITH DELL NEW DRIVER AND PROBLEM CONTINUES """ THE ATI2DVG DISPLAY DRIVER HAS STOPPED WORKING NORMALLY """" AND I HAVE REBOOT .. PLEASE HELP GOING CRAZY...:mad: :beer:

Spartan VIP Member

Retired Admin

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

7,793 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

*moved*

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

Don't worry, I had the same problem, cause I've got the same computer! The driver should be at version 6.14.10.6378. I know you tried downloading other stuff, but you may just want to roll back the driver. Like for mine, it was at the version 6.13 I think, and the date was like sometime in 2002, but then I clicked "roll back driver" and it went to 6.14....the date is 8/12/2003. Let me know if you have any further difficulties. Cause you can always mod your graphics card to use catalyst drivers, which are for the standard pc, not mobile.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

I too have the same problem - same computer and vid card that just won't run HL2. Tried installing the driver you suggested (v 6.14.10.6378) from ATI web site after uninstalling old driver but driver install software keeps crashing even after removing all old drivers (cos XP keeps on automatically detecting and reinstalling these otherwise)!!! bawl.gif i am starting to go crazy. any suggestions greatly appreciated . . .