i need help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

ok i have downloaded 3 mods and they are in the correct place and folder where the creator of the mod said they should be. the thing is that they dont work or have an setup or anything like that plz help me i am confused.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 12 years ago

Well, telling us what the three mods are called is a start. Are they for Half Life or Half Life 2? And, what folder did you install them too?

anarchyxf36

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th September 2002

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

just out of curiosity. and i know that it's a dumb question but i'm going to ask it anyways. Did you just download the file into the folder without opening it, or did you download it to a specific folder and then extract it into the destination where the creator said it should be extracted to?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago

ok the game that the mods are for are counter strike source. a skin for the counter terrorits a skin for the terrorits a new loading/menu screen ok i put them where the creator of the file said to put them and they are in a zip file. im 13 so i dont know alot about this/ or how a computer works, but i do know some things about it, just try to tell me how to get this working but make it simplified.

and here is where i got the skin for the counter terrorits http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/CS_Source_BlackNavySeal_Skin;38612

anarchyxf36

50 XP

29th September 2002

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

ok thats kinda what i thought why they were not working. you need to extract the zipped up files into the specified folder.

anarchyxf36

50 XP

29th September 2002

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

here's the link to a great freeware program that i use. It's called 7-zip http://www.download.com/7-Zip/3000-2250_4-10411641.html?tag=lst-0-4

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

Dont download that tho just use windows default extractor most other extractors come with spyware and dont benefit you in any way!

Also why are you double posting?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 12 years ago

oh ok so unzip them and then put them where the creator says they should go.

-SpArKs-

E = mc 2

50 XP

1st December 2005

0 Uploads

1,678 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago
Neva Gunnedoh ok so unzip them and then put them where the creator says they should go.

Do they work?

the internet is skynet

anarchyxf36

50 XP

29th September 2002

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

JakkcDont download that tho just use windows default extractor most other extractors come with spyware and dont benefit you in any way!

Also why are you double posting?

man i checked it with avast antivirus, and adaware. Nothing turned up plus anything you download from download.com doesn't contain spyware or adware anymore. If it does they don't put it up for people to use...:smokin: