I install the Trenches and it won't show up. I try a different mod like the Role-playing mod, and it doesn't show either. I DID BUY THE GAME! I GOT THE CDs HERE. Didn't download the game or nothing, no cracks. Just tell me what the heck is going on.
GET RID OF STEAM! TO STEAM!:moon:
Victim of Forgotten HopeForum bystander
26th April 2004
Ehm.. It's probably due to the new update
- Steam Subscriber Agreement updated
- Added game manual support for 3rd party games
- The serverbrowser filter lists only games you own
- Fixed crash when launching Steam from inside of a 16-bit app (i.e. the installer)
- Added steam://connect/ syntax, e.g. steam://connect/10.1.1.1:27015
Well, if that's it, they better fix it fast. Stupid steam.
Jaymaster007Well, if that's it, they better fix it fast. Stupid steam.
Well, the only reason i can think of is:
1), You didn't shutdown Steam And re-open it. 2), You installed it in the wrong folder. So Steam is unable to find it.