dirtmann

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

23rd December 2004

0 Uploads

165 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

im in the route kanal and dont know where togo hope the ss helps been on this for about 3 hours and i cant see or find what i have todo or togo heres a better pic i dont know what to do after you kill them flying things help please thanks my.php?loc=img111&image=2rk4za.jpg

dirtmann

50 XP

23rd December 2004

0 Uploads

165 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

ok i know i need to get to the valve but i cant make it how do you get it ? im on 3-18 http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/half_life_2_b.txt from that page how do i get to that wheel

Fragger

ε..з

50 XP

22nd April 2002

0 Uploads

6,816 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

"3.18: Guess what. I just hit one. I'm in the room with the barrels and a few manhacks. What now? - This is a good sticking point. Kill manhacks, climb the ladder.Walk along the pipes (not pipes, PIPE. Big fat "L" shaped one). Walk to the other room (on right side of picture). Fall down the pipes (in other room) and turn the valve (This makes the water level raise). Then return to the room with the barrels and climb down the ladder. Enter the open hole and climb up to get some air. Afterwards, go back down and break the wood planks that obstructs the platforms that you can jump on. Careful, you can break the wooden platforms easy. " 4729.jpg

dirtmann

50 XP

23rd December 2004

0 Uploads

165 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

thanks i got to the room and it took me forever to turn the value i couldnt find it at frist ,then i did and got done with it easy after that