Please Help!?!? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Hi there, I'm new to the forums and joined partly because I need some advice :) . I used to play HL online in multiplayer games a few years ago for quite sometime and absolutely loved it (HL 1 I think). I lost the disc when we moved and haven't played for about 3 years. My question is ...... before I rush out to buy another one - which one should I get that will still give me the buzz that the original one did? Is HL2 much different? I've looked on quite a few sites but am completely confused as there are different editions etc and I could do with any advice? :confused: Thanks

Faceless32

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

22nd August 2006

0 Uploads

2,681 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

If you puchase Half life 2 , it will inclide Half life 2, half life 2 deah match, ad counter strike source, There isn't much difference between Hl1 DM and Hl2 Dm, besides better graphics and diffent wepons. There are plenty of downloadable mods for Hl2 and Hl 2 DM , sych as Minerva, and Sourceforts. If you have a steam acount for HL1 you can just download it instead of wasting cash. If not then go woth HL2.

PC_Master

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

3rd January 2006

0 Uploads

1,094 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Some of the maps from HL1 are alot more fun than some maps from HL2 DM, but both are good.

Skyrider

FileFront Network Staff

50 XP

7th June 2003

0 Uploads

2,058 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

In Half-Life 2, there are:

Half-Life 2 Half-Life 2 (Episode One) Half-Life 2:(Episode Two) <-- still coming

Episode One is just a story that comes after the Single Player of Half-Life 2. Just get Half-Life 2, and you shall be happy :D