Greetings fellow gamers 11 replies

  • 1
  • 2

Please wait...

Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#1 15 years ago

Well set up forum here I play 90% RTS in the Age series of games (the remaining 10% is CS I guess :uhoh: ) Anyways, I'll browse the forums, and see if I reach some higher level of enlightenment. /Q_Firesword




Μαjïç MushrøøM

I would die without GF

50 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

14,599 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Greetings Q, welcome to Gaming Forums. Please be sure to read through the FAQ on your way in. Afterward, enjoy your stay. ;)




Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#3 15 years ago

ty

(lol bet I already broke some rule :D, and I'm such a nice fella)




Μαjïç MushrøøM

I would die without GF

50 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

14,599 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

You shall know when you have borken a rule, rest assured. ;)




ScOrPY Advanced Member

Advanced Member

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

15,582 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

G'day mate, enjoy the forums :wave:




Revenge Advanced Member

Shizzle my nizzle

117,165 XP

28th July 2004

0 Uploads

10,354 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

I assume you mean the games like Age of Mythology and Ago of Empires? They are fabulous. Welcome to GF.

I see you are already getting clan members in the AOM forum. Good Luck




J-Dub'

What are these damn animals?

50 XP

1st July 2004

0 Uploads

6,013 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Word to your mother, Welcome to GF.




Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#8 15 years ago
Μαjïç MúšhrøøMYou shall know when you have borken a rule, rest assured. ;)

I hear you Tony Soprano ;) And thanks all, real nice to see such an active forum




Vantage

Proletariat Scum

123,875 XP

21st October 2004

0 Uploads

10,750 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Yeah, what they all said and an individual welcome as well. And unless you're spamming up the Babe Forums, Μαjïç MúšhrøøM is probably one of the nicer forum staff. :nodding:




M!tch Advanced Member

intermittently erratic

130,372 XP

12th March 2004

0 Uploads

11,777 Posts

2 Threads

#10 15 years ago

welcome to GF and enjoy your time here :wave:


Thinking about it.



  • 1
  • 2