Hello 5 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Hi all. I've been playing SOF for a few months & I'm still rubbish, but getting better. Theres some good threads here so I can at least try and improve. Great forum.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago

Hi mate welcome to FF, and your certainly wright there this is a great forum with many helpfull and friendly members, Do stick around and take a look at all the gaming and non-gaming forums, theres something for everyone:) The only thing i suggest is to have a quick 5min read of the FAQ that way you will know all the rules and will be able to post and have fun at the same time, all while abiding the rules:) See you around mate;) :cya:

-SpArKs-

E = mc 2

50 XP

1st December 2005

0 Uploads

1,678 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago
[size="6"]WELCOME[/size]

the internet is skynet

Vantage

Proletariat Scum

123,875 XP

21st October 2004

0 Uploads

10,750 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Welcome Osgoodwasgood to the Filefront Gaming Forums. While many a member will simply greet you with a suggestion to read the FAQ and a mention of good luck and enjoyment, I have made it my personal mission to make every greeting I have time for a individually written message concerning the forum, either warning of its dangers, calling upon the long overused stereotypes of the forum, or simply giving a greater in-depth look into what the forum is and will become. Now, I can say confidently that nearly every individual game forum is a well supported and well-oiled database machine of tips, assistance, and peers sharing similar issues and opposition. I'm sure SOF is no different, as it has a fair following on these fine forums alone. However, as you have probably noticed, there is far more going for this forum that does not revolve around games you may also be interested in. For example, the General Discussion forum is a prime location to discuss uncontroversial issues, such as your individual perspective on domestic events or broader world conditions. The Pub is where you will find civilized discussion of often controversial or divided issues, such as the touchy subjects of abortion, individual rights, and interpretation of national and international law. The Melee, which you may unlock if you keep dedicated, is where rather uncivilized discussion of these subjects, as well as pointless rambling can take place without the scolding recieved in other threads. But, I encourage all members to look into the Spam Thread, one of the most ignored but greatest forum assets at Filefront. Personal freedom of expression can be shared here, and if you either gain a following or find a group who shares your dreams and passions, you may lead a campaign of fruit or color coded success. The path is open to many a different approach.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Welcome OsGoodWasGood,

I like your name, it has a funny touch. Seeing Vatage said most there is to be said I will just wish you a happy stay here and that you may enjoy posting. The FAQ can be found here:

http://forums.filefront.com/faq.php?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

reading faqs are a good idea