Fastdead_Dragos

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

26th December 2005

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Hi, im Dragos my real name is Emris im 17 years old, from belgium and new on internet since i got it 4 months ago. me and my friend who gave me jedi knight 2 made a clan Fastdead (well im in it and a new member but he is already in a clan) i love girls party's, fun, skating, guitar, hating school and now games. hope to see you soon on any game and have fun and good luck

Bye!!! Fastdead_Dragos_L AKA Emris

P.S I would like to advertise for my brandnew clan but when i go to the JK2 section on clan names topic where you can tell ur clan name and so it says this topic hasnt been post in for 30 days and you cant post in it anymore can a admin please fix that? thanks!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 12 years ago

Hi FastDeas

Nice nick firs off :)

Im prod to be the first to welcome you to Gamingforums, This is very nice community with many members and many areas of interest. Theres loads of staff and helpfull members which will all help in when you need asistance.

The first suggestion would be to take a 5min read of the FAQ which has every singel rules which should be followed on here, nothing toooo big but its always good to know the rules of a forum or website for that matter.

As for your advertisment i would suggest making a new thread in the Advertising section as this place is specifically created for advertising, Man you gotta love this forum.

If you need any further help dont hesitate to PM a moderator or member of staff, they are very helpfull and there is nearly always a member of staff online. I hopeto see you around mate, Have fun and enjoy this forum :):)

Fastdead_Dragos

50 XP

26th December 2005

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

yes i tried making my own tread but it said i need some kind of 'forum powers' to creat a new tread in that section :(

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago

This must mean that you have not made enogh posts to post in that particaular section of the forum

Fastdead_Dragos

50 XP

26th December 2005

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Ah ok, how many posts must you have be4 you can?

*The.Doctor

Trust me, I'm a Doctor

102,440 XP

25th November 2003

0 Uploads

9,964 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Hi! welcome to the forums!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

Thanks Elmo :)

But yea Fastdead, im sorry for the wrong info but when you join up you gain immediate access to the shameless advertiser were you can advertise, But you will need a post count of 15 or more to post links. And you have more than 15 so theirs no prob for you to post your links. I hope that answerd your question. Thanks

nowhereman

For KAVATCH!!!

50 XP

20th April 2005

0 Uploads

1,906 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

Welcome to the forums, Have fun, If you play Jedi Academy you might see me. Read the rules, and FAQ and enjoy your time here.

Fastdead_Dragos

50 XP

26th December 2005

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

yes, im currently trying to buy jk3 from eBay so i hope to see u around fast!

PropheticKarma

Chasing This Starlight.

50 XP

25th October 2004

0 Uploads

6,649 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

Hi Dragos. Welcome to GF/FF If you need anything else please let me know!