FilmEditorX3

Never ready for a close-up

50 XP

20th October 2007

0 Uploads

84 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Hi, I'm FilmEditorX3. I'm basically interested in learning more about the Movies Game from people who've played it and can give me some hints.

-Slick-cRiSsI

MoHFiles Vice-Site Manager

50 XP

13th December 2006

0 Uploads

1,488 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Hello. Welcome to Filefront Gaming Forums. Make sure you read the The Gaming Forums Guidelines before posting. Once you are done with this little reading, have fun around!

Welcome aboard :)

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,239 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,113 Posts

1,329 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Welcome to the forums!!! Check out our Movies section!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

FilmEditorX3

50 XP

20th October 2007

0 Uploads

84 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

I forgot to thank you guys for welcoming me. The Movies Section is interesting. If any of you know of any postings that are worth reading concerning the movies game let me know.

PeanutPete

Snake..?! SNAKE?! SNAAAAAKE?!?

50 XP

24th April 2007

0 Uploads

323 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Hey there, welcome to the forum mate. :D

FilmEditorX3

50 XP

20th October 2007

0 Uploads

84 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

I've created a movie, check the moviesgame section for the link ...

http://forums.filefront.com/movies-general-discussion/337130-black-silence- moviesgame-videomovie.html#post4018526

Analysis

Nice....

50 XP

5th September 2007

0 Uploads

772 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.:riles:

InfantryDivision

God loves the Infantry.

50 XP

12th July 2006

0 Uploads

596 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

Hello and welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

FilmEditorX3

50 XP

20th October 2007

0 Uploads

84 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

This is not meant in any mean-spirited way at all, I just don't really like the phrase "enjoy your stay" because it sounds like I'm checking into a hotel where I only plan to be there for a few days and then leave, possibly never to return. I mean, life may actually turn out that way, it is beyond my potential to guess what life will bring. But that's besides the point. What is my point? Uh, I guess it's that it would be better to just say "Welcome." Or. "Glad you're here." If you came to a party i was giving and I said to you, "Enjoy the party while you're here," what would you think? "While you're here" is a strange phrase and could mean anything. It is open to interpretation and the mind tries to resolve the mystery of what is meant by the phrase. With no answer forthcoming the mind, well, makes up its mind as to what it means and usually settles on something that is completely wrong, erroneous, and never intended. We all know how this goes. Later on we have to apologize and say something like, "Well, I assumed that's what you meant by what you said. I'm sorry I misinterpreted ..." What does this have to do with anything. I'll just shut up.

The-Bleh-Bleh

Hasselhoff is my hero

50 XP

12th December 2006

0 Uploads

6,189 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago

That's quite interesting... Glad your here m8! Grab a cyber beer and join the patai!

:beer: