Hello 13 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

I'm Crazay. I own a PS3 and obviously have games for it. I have about 12 games for it and I have about 24 for the PS2. I will hopefully get MGS4 today. I also make works of art on photoshop. Here are some of them:

Untitled-1copy.gifUntitled-1copy-6.gifmariogalaxycopy.gif

And the other one is in my sig. Nothing really else much to say...

Oh, one more thing, crack kills....

That is all...=p

Encrypted_Jzy0

I pwn Dread.

50 XP

14th November 2007

0 Uploads

1,161 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Welcome to the the forums please read the FAQ/Rules which can be located here and enjoy your stay here at FF Gaming Forums!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

I've already read them and it's generally the same as other forums.

Encrypted_Jzy0

I pwn Dread.

50 XP

14th November 2007

0 Uploads

1,161 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Crazay;4388025I've already read them and it's generally the same as other forums.[/quote]

Did you now? Well I'm just telling you that your sig is too big.

[quote=FAQ]Your signature is the field found under your posts. It can either contain an image or a block of text or both. To edit your signature, go to your 'User Control Panel' and find the link labelled 'Edit Signature' found under 'Settings & Options' or simply click here. This will open an advanced textbox where you can customise your signature as if it was a normal post. Please remember that your signature cannot contain more than 300 characters, and that it must not be larger than 800 by 160 pixels (more details can be found here). You can have more if the image in your signature is smaller than the limit. Remember that the signature must not be in violation with the . You can disable signatures by un-ticking the 'Show Signature' checkbox when you compose your message. You may also turn the signature on and off on posts you have already made by editing the post and altering the state of the 'Show Signature' option. You can also turn off the 'Show Signature' completely by going to your User Control Panel and find the link labelled Edit Options' found under 'Settings and Options' or simply click here. If you do so, no signatures will be displayed at all.

800 by 160 max

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

564,279 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,056 Posts

1,322 Threads

#5 10 years ago

^ What he said...

Welcome!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

Welcome! Btw, signature display is only for Graphics section - Showcase. And a small word of advice - pay attention to the rules and attitude ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 10 years ago

Pure_Jzy0;4388050Did you now? Well I'm just telling you that your sig is too big.

800 by 160 max[/quote]

Oh whoops...

I'll go resize my sig. Btw, I actually read the rules. I just didn't pay attention to that part, because I wasn't worried about the size of my sig. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

[quote=Odessa-86;4388119]Welcome! Btw, signature display is only for Graphics section - Showcase. And a small word of advice - pay attention to the rules and attitude ;)

My bad...

I was just showing them because I was introducing myself, and I wanted to share them with you all. And what attitude are you speaking of? Are we getting off at the wrong start.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 10 years ago

Hopefully not! :) I was just referring to the point where you said you've read the FAQ and all FAQs are the same, when in fact, your sig is too big (which is mentioned in our FAQ). An honest mistake, though.

As for signatures, Showcase is a much better choice, seeing how a lot of people requesting and making sigs tend to go there more often than come into the Intro section ;) So you'd get more exposure there.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 10 years ago

Oh, okay, just making sure...:)

Encrypted_Jzy0

I pwn Dread.

50 XP

14th November 2007

0 Uploads

1,161 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago

Crazay;4388182Oh whoops...

I'll go resize my sig. Btw, I actually read the rules. I just didn't pay attention to that part, because I wasn't worried about the size of my sig. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

My bad...

I was just showing them because I was introducing myself, and I wanted to share them with you all. And what attitude are you speaking of? Are we getting off at the wrong start.

No, were fine. Sorry if I was being a grouch about that, I was just warning you so you didn't get your privileges taken away so just warning you btw, welcome in! Have fun and remember whatever you do, :staff: and also :adminpower: