Hello! 9 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Hey, My name is Jarrod.. I'm pursing a degree in Software Development degree, in my 2nd year. I love using video-editing programs. My username is thirty23 and my videos are real-life footage based videos. Although I did have a past with the game Runescape (which I saw some videos on here). I hope to keep using filefront for a long time, and as long as I'm using it.. you'll be seeing me on the forums.

-Jarrod

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

Hey Jarrod! Welcome to the FileFront. So, pursuing a degree in Software Development, huh? Nice. I once chased a mouse through the Jeffries tube. Or was that Tom Paris? :D Anyway, read FAQ and Rules before further posting to learn some tips & tricks on how to stay out of trouble around here. If you need help with something, just ask me or one of the other local clowns (*cough* Donutz *cough*). :D Enjoy your stay and see you around. :cool:

SiLink

(JAWA) Leader

50 XP

13th February 2005

0 Uploads

1,663 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

I used to play RuneScape back in 2002, t'was a lot of fun.. I kind of went off the game when they went 3D.

Welcome to the forums.

Jetfreak

The Real Awesome

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

7,526 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Yo, what up homie, welcome to FF Have fun :D

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

his is rohini i am very new to this forum and i would like to have a good stay in this forums and i am looking for some good friend in this forums so i am looking for some anticiption

N88TR

Old school pimp

50 XP

10th February 2004

0 Uploads

9,921 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Ah double newbie posters. Welcome to both of you.

Ḷëģöläš-OLD

You'll never walk alone.

50 XP

18th June 2008

0 Uploads

9,518 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

welcome To filefront ! have fun!

data079

Live Long And Prosper

50 XP

23rd April 2007

0 Uploads

597 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

Hello. Welcome to the FileFront. I am Data 079, local artificial life form. If you require any assistance, you are fully entitled to call on me. Me and my trusty Tricorder are standing by. Make yourself comfortable, enjoy your stay and have fun.

Have a Good One /---(Data079)---\

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,239 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,113 Posts

1,329 Threads

#9 10 years ago

Welcome!!!

Please read our FAQ/Rules/Wiki and have fuN!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Speer

GF's Cheerios Expert

50 XP

16th January 2008

0 Uploads

2,082 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago

Enjoy your stay at FilFront and try to survive it.

Have a nice day.